in 51-40 vote, Deb Haaland confirmed by Senate as Interior Secretary, 1st ever Native American in a presidential cabinet, history-making stuff, folks!

i still think the interior department should be abolished, but this is neat!

EwkLRiQWYAAYVtp
she is half white.....
so?
you said she is native American....she is only half that....just correcting your mistake...
The wrinkled half is native American.

Deb is a 35th generation New Mexican, making her, if you think about it, the most AMERICAN presidential cabinet member in history

EwkLRiQWYAAYVtp
Nobody gives a gnat's dick if our woke, virtue-signaling *president appointed a person whose only qualification is being injun.

It don't get no more virtue-signaling than that shit.

We're FUCKED now fuckers. This might be the biggest blunder of Xiden's tenure. It's as if they do the exact opposite they should. Personally I don't think any of them are running a fucking thing, the PROG-elite are, the rest is a circus and it's BLUNT

Debra Anne Haaland (/ˈhɑːlənd/;[1] born December 2, 1960) is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for New Mexico's 1st congressional district since 2019 and the Senate-confirmed Secretary of the U.S. Department of the Interior. From 2015 to 2017 she was chair of the Democratic Party of New Mexico. Haaland's district includes most of Albuquerque and most of its suburbs. Along with Sharice Davids, she is one of the first two Native American women elected to the U.S. Congress. Haaland is an enrolled member of the Laguna Pueblo. Haaland is a political progressive who supports the Green New Deal and Medicare for All.[2][3]

Last edited:
Shrug.

Her ethnicity could not be less important. Her abilities and loyalty to the Republic are what matters.

I agree. I couldn't care less about her ethnicity. Is she qualified for the job or just a Biden attempt a diversity??

EwkLRiQWYAAYVtp
That is so impressive referencing a man who died 150yrs ago. Little dated but fine

Why don't you fuckheads quit wasting your time and move forward.

Quit being fucking stupid and move on and let the 200 yr old fukterd serve as a good lesson moving forward.

EwkLRiQWYAAYVtp
she is half white.....
so?
you said she is native American....she is only half that....just correcting your mistake...
WHENEVER A NATIVE AMERICAN OR BLACK OR WHATEVER IS PUSHED FORWARD AS A SAVIOR, THEY ARE ALWAYS HALF WHITE.....................................BAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT ODUMBO, HE WAS HALF WHITE TRASH..........BAWWHAHAHA

ALMOST EVERYONE IS HALF A HONKEY THEY PUSH..........................LOLOL

THEY NEED THE HONKEY PART FOR FUCKING BRAINS.

EwkLRiQWYAAYVtp

Yeah, it's great to have a Native American lead that department.

The "liberals" usually spend all their time advocating (and weeping) for one certain "minority" group.

It's time that more effort be spent on redressing the wrongs suffered by the people whose land was stolen by earlier American governments.

Deb is a 35th generation New Mexican, making her, if you think about it, the most AMERICAN presidential cabinet member in history

You saying a recent mexican immigrant naturalized 5 years ago, is less of an American than me, a native born American?

YOu sure you want to go down that road?

Deb Haaland is doing a pathetic job so far. Biden needs to fire her ASAP!

Forum List

Back