In 40 years, Jews will be a massive REPUBLICAN voting bloc

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Just run the math. There are about 6 million Jews in America, and around 15% of them are Orthodox, or close to 1 million. And the Orthodox vote overwhelmingly Republican.

They also have a lot of kids - averaging 8 per family. In a generation, that means 4 million Orthodox. When those 4 million have kids, beginning in 20 years, it becomes 16 million. (Multiplying by 4 and not 8 since it takes two Orthodox Jews to produce those kids.)

Those new Orthodox Jews represent about 5% of voters, the majority of whom will vote Republican. Enough to tip the scales in every swing state.

Just run the math. There are about 6 million Jews in America, and around 15% of them are Orthodox, or close to 1 million. And the Orthodox vote overwhelmingly Republican.

They also have a lot of kids - averaging 8 per family. In a generation, that means 4 million Orthodox. When those 4 million have kids, beginning in 20 years, it becomes 16 million. (Multiplying by 4 and not 8 since it takes two Orthodox Jews to produce those kids.)

Those new Orthodox Jews represent about 5% of voters, the majority of whom will vote Republican. Enough to tip the scales in every swing state.

WOrks on the assumption that all the Orthodox kids will remain Orthodox or even religious.

I come from a big Catholic Family. I'm not a Practicing Catholic, neither are about half my relatives.

Lots of groups would probably vote for republicans if republicans didn't so bitterly hate them.

WOrks on the assumption that all the Orthodox kids will remain Orthodox or even religious.

I come from a big Catholic Family. I'm not a Practicing Catholic, neither are about half my relatives.
The Catholic Church is being absorbed into the tentacles of globalism. A huge number of Catholic schools and Churches have shut down in this nation since the early 1970's when the changeover occurred in the country.

Run Trump... and Trump -like candidates over the next couple of decades... and the Republican Party will no longer EXIST in 40 years... :itsok:

I thought you were a Jew in another thread Satan.

From the link,

The new Pew numbers come with a giant asterisk, as the researchers worked from a small sample size of 430 Orthodox Jews nationwide out of 4,718 American Jews surveyed overall.

A more comprehensive study puts the number of children at 3.3 children.

I guess all of the "Jews will not replace us" marchers in Charlottesville are not going to be a factor going forward. Good thing most of them were probably INCELs...lol

Sigh, but then there's the Hispanic "math" that has yet to be fully determined.

I don't really worry about the black vote anymore as they will be at 11% given the way they abort and kill each other off in wholesale lots.

That keeps their numbers manageable.

I’m betting a lot of those orthodox kids growing up today have zero desire or intention to pop out 10-15 kids when they get older.

I don’t see Orthodox Jews ever being a big slice of the pie, demographic wise in America.

I’m betting a lot of those orthodox kids growing up today have zero desire or intention to pop out 10-15 kids when they get older.

I don’t see Orthodox Jews ever being a big slice of the pie, demographic wise in America.
Not only do the Orthodox kids tend to remain Orthodox, but many of the younger Jews who weren’t raised Orthodox are becoming so.

What's the birthrate now, 1.2 kids per couple?

I don't see any population growth in any demographic group except maybe Hispanics.

What's the birthrate now, 1.2 kids per couple?

I don't see any population growth in any demographic group except maybe Hispanics.
The birthrate for Orthodox Jews is 8 per couple, on average. That means they will become a larger percentage of Jews, and of the population in general, as the generations move forward.

Not only do the Orthodox kids tend to remain Orthodox, but many of the younger Jews who weren’t raised Orthodox are becoming so.
Yeah, but I still think your logic is flawed here. If there was going to be some sort of Orthodox Jew population boom it would have happened already. Why haven’t the Amish ballooned in population? Rural Americans have much higher birth rates than urban America. Why is rural population shrinking faster?

Virtually nobody in America wants to have a dozen kids these days. That’s why they make those shitty reality shows about them.

Forum List

Back