In 40 years, Jews will be a massive REPUBLICAN voting bloc

No, I’m not Orthodox…..more of a Conservative, but inching toward the Modern Orthodox on the scale.

In very simple terms: Jews are Reform (the least religious), Conservative (moderately religious), Modern Orthodox (very observant), and Ultra-Orthodox (very, VERY observant).

Among Jews, the less religious you are the more likely to be Democrat. That’s why I think it’s good, from a political perspective, that the Orthodox are the fastest growing.
Thank you for the information. Yes as you know Jewish people have been voting for Democrats in massive numbers since the days of FDR. But they have been in large numbers actually trending more toward Republicans in the past 10 or 15 years.

How do you think Judaism approaches interfaith marriage? I can show you for example from the history of the Catholic Church support of interfaith marriage ….in history Catholic queens and kings had spouses of a non-catholic religion.

Do you support a marriage involving one Jew and one non-Jew? Because I support a marriage involving one Catholic and one non-Catholic.

The only solution is to split up the USA and live apart from the Dem trash. We have nothing in common with Dem trash anyway. Look at their mobs of 100's roaming the streets last week attacking citizens and tourists that's their version of the USA. Lawless mobs run amok. Nobody gets arrested well because they defunded the police and installed DA's who simply ignore the law and let people off scott free.
Easier said then done.

Easier said then done.
It will be quite easy after the USA goes bankrupt, destroyed by its debt. People think inflation has been bad the past couple of years, when the collapse happens the US dollar will become nearly worthless. We are north of $30 trillion now and borrowing trillions more exponentially each year. We got from $20 trillion to $30+ trillion fast. When it hits $100 trillion it's going to get ugly.

Thank you for the information. Yes as you know Jewish people have been voting for Democrats in massive numbers of the days of FDR. But they have been in large numbers actually trending more toward Republicans in the past 10 or 15 years.

How do you think Judaism approaches interfaith marriage? I can show you for example from history the Catholic Church supported interfaith marriage major queens and kings had spouses of a non-catholic religion.

Do you support a marriage involving one Jew and one non-Jew? Because I support a marriage involving one Catholic and one non-Catholic.
A Catholic and a non-Catholic are still both Christians. It’s not on the same level as a Christian and a Jew.

If the marriage is between a Jewish woman and a Christian man, I’m OK with it as long as she raises her children Jewish. Naturally, as a Jew, I want to see our people continue. Intermarriage where children are raised as Christian threatens that.

Personally, of all the intermarried couples I know, and I know many, the children are all being raised as Jewish. That’s good news from my perspective.

Hey brother I said to you before I like you and I still do. But this is a discussion board so we discuss things with each other. It is against mutual respect to be rude to others. So what is your religion.

Because it is possible you are some kind of a far left activist posing as a Republican to try and throw people off especially when you target Black people in general. Hey man you can say whatever you want this is a message board we have freedom of speech. You’re not doing your self service when I answer your questions but you don’t answer mine.

A Catholic and a non-Catholic are still both Christians. It’s not on the same level as a Christian and a Jew.

If the marriage is between a Jewish woman and a Christian man, I’m OK with it as long as she raises her children Jewish. Naturally, as a Jew, I want to see our people continue. Intermarriage where children are raised as Christian threatens that.

Personally, of all the intermarried couples I know, and I know many, the children are all being raised as Jewish. That’s good news from my perspective.
there are cases of Catholics marrying Muslims throughout history. So I should’ve wrote that better you see it can be a Catholic and a Muslim or a Catholic and a Jew or a Catholic and a Hindu person.

If there is a Jewish person married to a Catholic person. And have children the children can decide what religion they want when they grow up. And then their children maybe they’ll be Jewish maybe they’ll be Christian maybe they will become Hindu. This is part of freedom if you don’t have freedom we have nothing. You see in all of the great books of Islam, Christianity and Judaism there are talks of different tribes of different religions. So you see my friend our Lord recognizes different tribes and different religions.

Like I said man I like you I don’t know why you’re doing this to me. Every question you have I answer. And you don’t answer just a few questions I post to you. So that’s why I’m led to believe you are a person acting as a Trump supporter to try and make Trump supporters look bad.

I hope you can answer my questions and if you want to keep on trolling it’s up to you man. Have a nice night

there are cases of Catholics marrying Muslims throughout history. So I should’ve wrote that better you see it can be a Catholic and a Muslim or a Catholic and a Jew or a Catholic and a Hindu person.

If there is a Jewish person married to a Catholic person. And have children the children can decide what religion they want when they grow up. And then their children maybe they’ll be Jewish maybe they’ll be Christian maybe they will become Hindu. This is part of freedom if you don’t have freedom we have nothing. You see in all of the great books of Islam, Christianity and Judaism there are talks of different tribes of different religions. So you see my friend our Lord recognizes different tribes and different religions.
Yeah, there are a lot of different tribes and the Lord recognizes them all. That’s why Judaism teaches that people of all religions get to Heaven.

But you’re being dumb telling a moderately observant Jew that you think it’s wonderful when Jews marry out of the religion and then children can become Christian. Jews are already a tiny minority, and it is only with Gd’s help that we have survived despite millennia of attempts to destroy us. How sad it would be if most Jews married out of the religion, and their children became Christian. Then Jews would become even a tinier fraction, and that’s not a good thing from the Jewish perspective.

In fact, it’s either quite naive or passive-aggressive for you to tell a Jew how wonderful it is that children of Jews might decide to reject their religion and become Christians.

Yeah, there are a lot of different tribes and the Lord recognizes them all. That’s why Judaism teaches that people of all religions get to Heaven.

But you’re being dumb telling a moderately observant Jew that you think it’s wonderful when Jews marry out of the religion and then children can become Christian. Jews are already a tiny minority, and it is only with Gd’s help that we have survived despite millennia of attempts to destroy us. How sad it would be if most Jews married out of the religion, and their children became Christian. Then Jews would become even a tinier fraction, and that’s not a good thing from the Jewish perspective.

In fact, it’s either quite naive or passive-aggressive for you to tell a Jew how wonderful it is that children of Jews might decide to reject their religion and become Christians.
There’s some kind of a misunderstanding here. You know I respect you and I have said I respect the Jewish religion.

As a student of history I can cite you countless examples of Jews thriving in their own countries of course ancient Israel the thrived. They thrive in the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem. …. where in the event of a dispute between a Jew and a Catholic a neutral third-party judge would rule over the case.

It is the dividers of history they want us to believe that the Jews were racist, the Catholics were racists that the Muslims were racist. Do you see we constitute the religions of Abraham, Islam, Judaism and Christianity we are one people united my friend.

They thrived in the early times of Islam…Mukarqik Was a early Jewish rabbi who actually serve as a warrior in Muhammad’s army. He died in battle and Mohammed honored him as a Jew. That’s how the first Islamic charity was founded because of that heroic Jewish man.

From me you will get sincerity and you will get my honesty points always. If we disagree so be it because I always know I get your honest sincere viewpoints and you get the same from me even if we have a disagreement.

And we have in this world so much love and dignity. What I am saying is that every American parent has to love their children regardless of who they married. So if a Jewish parent raises their children and that child marries another Jewish person God bless them. There’s nothing wrong here my friend.

There’s some kind of a misunderstanding here. You know I respect you and I have said I respect the Jewish religion.

As a student of history I can cite you countless examples of Jews thriving in their own countries of course ancient Israel the thrived. They thrive in the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem. …. where in the event of a dispute between a Jew and a Catholic a neutral third-party judge would rule over the case.

It is the dividers of history they want us to believe that the Jews were racist, the Catholics were racists that the Muslims were racist. Do you see we constitute the religions of Abraham, Islam, Judaism and Christianity we are one people united my friend.

They thrived in the early times of Islam…Mukarqik Was a early Jewish rabbi who actually serve as a warrior in Muhammad’s army. He died in battle and Mohammed honored him as a Jew. That’s how the first Islamic charity was founded because of that heroic Jewish man.

From me you will get sincerity and you will get my honesty points always. If we disagree so be it because I always know I get your honest sincere viewpoints and you get the same from me even if we have a disagreement.

And we have in this world so much love and dignity. What I am saying is that every American parent has to love their children regardless of who they married. So if a Jewish parent raises their children and that child marries another Jewish person God bless them. There’s nothing wrong here my friend.
Yes, I agree that if a Jewish child marries out of the religion, that parent should love them and welcome their spouse into the family. As I mentioned, I know many interfaith couples and parents always continued their love for them - although they were understandably disappointed that they didn’t marry other Jews. The two feelings are not mutually exclusive.

From my end, I wish more Jews would marry within the faith as well, because then children are more likely to be Jewish and remain so. The fact that Jews have thrived in non-Jewish areas does not negate the many times they did not, and were expelled, demonized, and murdered for their religion. Thus, the more Jews we have, the stronger we are and the more likely our little tribe can continue to survive.

I have heard an antisemite say that the “solution to the Jewish problem” would be to encourage intermarriage with the hope their children would choose Christianity - and then eventually Jews could disappear off the face of the earth. Just so you understand where I’m coming from.

Like I said man I like you I don’t know why you’re doing this to me. Every question you have I answer. And you don’t answer just a few questions I post to you. So that’s why I’m led to believe you are a person acting as a Trump supporter to try and make Trump supporters look bad.

I hope you can answer my questions and if you want to keep on trolling it’s up to you man. Have a nice night

What the blue fuck is wrong with you? I mean if someone basically told me to fuck-off I'd take that as a hint and desist.

I don't like the cut of your jib so I have no interest in discussing anything with you.....Out.

I do fear for the future of the Republican party. The growth of secularism is not a good thing.

---The Number of Americans with No Religious Affiliation Is Rising---

---US Has Become More Secular Over The Years---

---...projections suggest that the U.S. Muslim population will grow much faster than the country’s Jewish population. By 2040, Muslims will replace Jews as the nation’s second-largest religious group after Christians.---

---...projections suggest that the U.S. Muslim population will grow much faster than the country’s Jewish population. By 2040, Muslims will replace Jews as the nation’s second-largest religious group after Christians.---

That’s bad news for Jews. And the rising antisemitism in the Democrat Party is related to their siding with Muslims.

The only solution is to split up the USA and live apart from the Dem trash. We have nothing in common with Dem trash anyway. Look at their mobs of 100's roaming the streets last week attacking citizens and tourists that's their version of the USA. Lawless mobs run amok. Nobody gets arrested well because they defunded the police and installed DA's who simply ignore the law and let people off scott free.
I say we give California, Oregon, Washington, plus the liberal NE states to Canada.

There is WAY TOO MUCH RELIGION in politics and WAY TOO LITTLE understanding of BASIC SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, and NATIONAL DEFENSE.

We are being washed under a tide of fraud and most of the "Christians" haven't even found the first clue...

which is that Faux "News" is 100% a part of it....

Are you atheist brother?

The interesting thing is my friend that many of these potential refugees and immigrants coming through the southern border are Catholics, they have traditional values they are very beautiful people. They would never vote for the far left in this country.
I’m an actual practitioner of Judaism ( Not an Ethnic only Marxist Jew )

Forum List

Back