In 40 years, Jews will be a massive REPUBLICAN voting bloc

Yeah, but I still think your logic is flawed here. If there was going to be some sort of Orthodox Jew population boom it would have happened already. Why haven’t the Amish ballooned in population? Rural Americans have much higher birth rates than urban America. Why is rural population shrinking faster?

Virtually nobody in America wants to have a dozen kids these days. That’s why they make those shitty reality shows about them.
Well, I checked the average - and it’s closer to 7. But I know many Orthodox Jews who only had 2 or 3. So a large family isn’t a requirement, so that wouldn’t be a reason to become less religious.

My point is that Orthodox Jews will become a larger percentage of Jews, and since the more religious branch is largely Republican, we will see a shift - and that Democrats won’t be able to count on the Jews as a voting bloc.

When Hispanic Grandmothers learn the American Leftists are trying to turn their little Prince Grandsons into princesses they will spearhead a seismic shift of the Hispanic vote to more traditional GOP too
They’re already conservative, and becoming more so. The Dems might have to rethink their strategy of importing Hispanics by the millions.

Whatever….off-topic.
It is relevant. These are Jewish people who are unable to reproduce because they are forced to be on Depo Provera.

---The birth rate in the Ethiopian community in Israel has halved in the last ten years. The National goes on to report that a 2009 study by led by researcher Hedva Eyal revealed that some 57 percent of all Depo-Provera users in Israel were Ethiopian, yet their community represents less than 2 percent of the country’s population: “Medical staff have pressured women to take the contraceptive at Israeli-linked transit centres inside Ethiopia that prepare them for immigration to Israel…officials at the centres threatened to deny an unspecified number of applicants entry into Israel if they refused the drug…Ms Eyal described the drug’s use as part of an “unspoken policy” in Israel that aimed to reduce ‘the number of births in a community that is Black---

The Catholic Church is being absorbed into the tentacles of globalism. A huge number of Catholic schools and Churches have shut down in this nation since the early 1970's when the changeover occurred in the country.
I think pedophilia played apart. Don’t you think?

Sigh, but then there's the Hispanic "math" that has yet to be fully determined.

I don't really worry about the black vote anymore as they will be at 11% given the way they abort and kill each other off in wholesale lots.

Hey brother I respect you. Are you a Christian. Because from some of your post it sounds like you’re some kind of a radical atheist. I don’t know of any Christians who talk like you do

Please don’t take my post wrong I’m agreeing with RhodyPatriot ….. some of your posts like when you single out Black people just like all the far left wingers here single white people more often and all the time almost….. is not helping anybody.

Hispanics and blacks are my fellow Catholics. And I expect this type of race division from far left wingers like they do all the time with her anti-white hatred.

I would hate to see you be one of the 10 or 15 white people who are against blacks in this country. I don’t think that you are but let me just see what you have to say my man

You’ve always been honest with me about your viewpoints do you believe that Black people are inferior to white people?

Just run the math. There are about 6 million Jews in America, and around 15% of them are Orthodox, or close to 1 million. And the Orthodox vote overwhelmingly Republican.

They also have a lot of kids - averaging 8 per family. In a generation, that means 4 million Orthodox. When those 4 million have kids, beginning in 20 years, it becomes 16 million. (Multiplying by 4 and not 8 since it takes two Orthodox Jews to produce those kids.)

Those new Orthodox Jews represent about 5% of voters, the majority of whom will vote Republican. Enough to tip the scales in every swing state.

The more people who vote for Mr. Trump or even Ron DeSantis over Biden the better. Here’s the thing my friend 30 years from now 40 years from now we might just have better Democrats… unless of course we have a nuclear Armageddon because of this nonsense we’re getting involved in , in Ukraine.

I respect all people whether they are Jews Christians or atheists you name it.

One thing I will say is that when it comes to very religious Jews or very religious Muslims some of them are opposed to interfaith marriage. This is an issue it’s unacceptable. We cannot have any parents in this country raising their children and telling them “hey if you don’t marry someone of the same religion we will disown you” this is an issue among some of the very religious Jews and very religious Muslims and maybe some Christians in the Middle East but not many.

You know in Syria there was a Christian man in Damascus who married a Muslim woman and that’s allowed there. It’s also allowed in Türkiye. And I’m not talking about a Muslim man and a Christian woman no, I’m talking about a Christian man and a Muslim woman.

Here in America something like 50% of Jews are involved in interfaith marriages this is a beautiful thing. I’m a Catholic OK I’m a man, if I see a Jewish man Marry a Catholic women I say god bless them…

all of us civilized people demand every single parent in America support interfaith marriage or else they should not be allowed to be in this country.

We should have a questionnaire for potential immigrants to America and if they don’t support interfaith marriage they should not be allowed in the country.

It’s about love loving everybody and it’s about respecting our world, you know God created all of us to live together in peace.

I thought you were a Jew in another thread Satan.
I would put that person on ignore the experience on the US message board is much better that way. You told me that with Basque Romance let me return the favor brother

Not only do the Orthodox kids tend to remain Orthodox, but many of the younger Jews who weren’t raised Orthodox are becoming so.
Are you ultra orthodox or would you consider yourself a non-orthodox Jew?

Im no expert on the denominations of the Jewish people. Isn’t there something like ultra orthodox and then orthodox?

When Hispanic Grandmothers learn the American Leftists are trying to turn their little Prince Grandsons into princesses they will spearhead a seismic shift of the Hispanic vote to more traditional GOP too
Are you atheist brother?

The interesting thing is my friend that many of these potential refugees and immigrants coming through the southern border are Catholics, they have traditional values they are very beautiful people. They would never vote for the far left in this country.

Are you ultra orthodox or would you consider yourself a non-orthodox Jew?

Im no expert on the denominations of the Jewish people. Isn’t there something like ultra orthodox and then orthodox?
No, I’m not Orthodox…..more of a Conservative, but inching toward the Modern Orthodox on the scale.

In very simple terms: Jews are Reform (the least religious), Conservative (moderately religious), Modern Orthodox (very observant), and Ultra-Orthodox (very, VERY observant).

Among Jews, the less religious you are the more likely to be Democrat. That’s why I think it’s good, from a political perspective, that the Orthodox are the fastest growing.

The Catholic Church is being absorbed into the tentacles of globalism. A huge number of Catholic schools and Churches have shut down in this nation since the early 1970's when the changeover occurred in the country.
Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

I thought you were a Jew in another thread Satan.
Um, no, pretty sure I've never said anything like that.

Sadly in 40 years Democrats will have imported 100 million illegals and this entire country will be a 3rd world shithole.
Well maybe we can get Trump or DeSantis in, and they can reverse the trend. Trump had it fairly well under control.

No, I’m not Orthodox…..more of a Conservative, but inching toward the Modern Orthodox on the scale.

In very simple terms: Jews are Reform (the least religious), Conservative (moderately religious), Modern Orthodox (very observant), and Ultra-Orthodox (very, VERY observant).

Among Jews, the less religious you are the more likely to be Democrat. That’s why I think it’s good, from a political perspective, that the Orthodox are the fastest growing.

But again, works on the assumption that kids will stick with their parent's stuffy religion.

The fact is, the Jews have been voting 70-80% for Democrats since FDR, and that's not going to change.

Hey brother I respect you. Are you a Christian. Because from some of your post it sounds like you’re some kind of a radical atheist. I don’t know of any Christians who talk like you do

Please don’t take my post wrong I’m agreeing with RhodyPatriot ….. some of your posts like when you single out Black people just like all the far left wingers here single white people more often and all the time almost….. is not helping anybody.

Hispanics and blacks are my fellow Catholics. And I expect this type of race division from far left wingers like they do all the time with her anti-white hatred.

I would hate to see you be one of the 10 or 15 white people who are against blacks in this country. I don’t think that you are but let me just see what you have to say my man

You’ve always been honest with me about your viewpoints do you believe that Black people are inferior to white people?

I do not explain myself to random people on the internet. You can read into that what you will while you are surmising about other things that are not there.

Frankly you rattle-on too much and make too many suppositions about people strange to you.

Perhaps you might be better served tending to your own knitting, at least around me. Thanks.

Well maybe we can get Trump or DeSantis in, and they can reverse the trend. Trump had it fairly well under control.
The only solution is to split up the USA and live apart from the Dem trash. We have nothing in common with Dem trash anyway. Look at their mobs of 100's roaming the streets last week attacking citizens and tourists that's their version of the USA. Lawless mobs run amok. Nobody gets arrested well because they defunded the police and installed DA's who simply ignore the law and let people off scott free.

I do not explain myself to random people on the internet. You can read into that what you will while you are surmising about other things that are not there.

Frankly you rattle-on too much and make too many suppositions about people strange to you.

Perhaps you might be better served tending to your own knitting, at least around me. Thanks.
Hey brother I said to you before I like you and I still do. But this is a discussion board so we discuss things with each other. It is against mutual respect to be rude to others. So what is your religion.

Because it is possible you are some kind of a far left activist posing as a Republican to try and throw people off especially when you target Black people in general. Hey man you can say whatever you want this is a message board we have freedom of speech. You’re not doing your self service when I answer your questions but you don’t answer mine.

Forum List

Back