Improving border security

wmspiers

Rookie
Jul 23, 2013
Put George Zimmerman in charge of border security and apply his neighborhood approach to our borders.

Put George Zimmerman in charge of border security and apply his neighborhood approach to our borders.

Do you mean self defense or are you just being stupid.

Obviously being stupid

Not so far off the mark. In land along the border that is privately owned, there isn't nearly the kind of illegal border crossings as there is in federally owned land. If the entire border were privatized, there would be no more water stations, the owners would put in their own barriers. Trespassers could be shot on sight.

I get it, a new iteration of Heinrich Himmler and the SS (to be short for Southern Segregationists). Perfect, the more ignorant we are of history (or chose only to believe it as rewritten by the Ministers of Truth) the more likely we will become the people are parents and grandparents fought and died to defeat.

Yes because good countries don't have borders.

No one died for open borders. Not in the United States.

If we want border security we simply need to dig a wide channel from Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, CA. Think of the jobs which a joint effort of the Mexican Government and the US Government could produce, and we would no longer be dependent on the Panama Canal. Nearly half is already river bed and with heavy equipment available today we wouldn't need to build locks, we could move mountains!

The DOJ could remove Marijuana from Schedule I and allow states to regulate it as they choose. Those who marketed the drug would pay a tax on all MJ produced to the Feds to pay for the Big Dig.

Let's think outside the box people.

It gets me as to how our govt spies on us but will leave the border like it is. Stupid fucks
As to the op, that wouldn't be a good idea. He apparently would profile the Latinos LOL

Considering that the majority of illegal immigrants entered legally, and simply overstayed their visa, I am not sure why the Right is so fixated on the few that wade the river.

But, Yes, GZ could fix the situation pretty quickly. I would give him something to do. I would work well for him, because almost none of the crossers are armed.

Do you mean self defense or are you just being stupid.

Obviously being stupid

Not so far off the mark. In land along the border that is privately owned, there isn't nearly the kind of illegal border crossings as there is in federally owned land. If the entire border were privatized, there would be no more water stations, the owners would put in their own barriers. Trespassers could be shot on sight.

I may be mistaken but I do believe that along the border there is an easement that belong to the US government.

Considering that the majority of illegal immigrants entered legally, and simply overstayed their visa, I am not sure why the Right is so fixated on the few that wade the river.

Not true...40% of illegals in the the country are in violation of their visa, hardly a majority. The problem with people who overstay their visa is that the US government doesn't have a clue who they are unless they are picked up for some violation.

But, Yes, GZ could fix the situation pretty quickly. I would give him something to do. I would work well for him, because almost none of the crossers are armed.

How many armed illegals who are mostly drug runners, gang members and coyotes does it take to kill a border agent? One is too many in my mind.

Using George Zimmerman to further your agenda, who by the way was acquitted by a jury of his peers, is total lame.

Forum List

Back