Important points about Police

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

1. Every cop that can retire, is looking to retire.

You talked to every cop? You have been busy.

Where have you been?
It's common knowledge that cops want out. They're sick of being told not to do their job.
They have actually told cops they cant wear riot gear because it inflames the rioters.

There are hundreds of thousands of cops. They all do not want the same thing.

According to my sources, the info I got was "all". I'm sure if you talk to ever single cop in the nation, you can find a few outliers, but my information is that the reaction to this by cops is universal. If you have information to the contrary, please present it.

Do you agree with my point that due to your side's actions, that the situation is going to get worse over the next few years?

If we don't address the issues I hope it does.

We are obviously gong to be "Addressing" the issue. And most of what we will be doing, in dem cities and states especially, will be making the issues worse, as I argued in my op.

1. After all, how does driving the older and more experienced cops from the job, not hurt?

2. After all, how does not having enough cops, not hurt?

3. After all, how does lowering the standards for recruitment, not hurt?

4. After all, how does horrible moral, not hurt?

5. After all, how does reduced budgets for training, not hurt?

You say not enough cops and I say not enough of the right kind of officers. You don't shoot someone for having a mental break down.

Which almost never happens. And when it does, they should be prosecuted.

Your support for rioting, looting and burning down our own cities for something that almost never happens and is a crime when it does is just your America hating support for the destruction of anyone who disagrees with you. You want to just criminalize opposition to the Democrat party at this point and you'll do and support anything to get it

I'm not a Democrat. I didn't vote for Biden.

You are a lefty and you are certainly part of the problem.

I don't support an over authoritarian government. That used to be a conservative position.

Cops being allowed to do their jobs, is not "authoritarian". Any reforms or abuses that your side wanted to address, you could have addressed decades ago, they are all your cities.

EVERYTHING you are doing now, is making it worse, not better. That is my point. Do you wish to address it, or are you just h here to make sure the points are NOT addressed?
It just goes to show that the cops and rulers are one in the saame and the people are another.

OK, so now again you want to destroy the police. Flip, flop, flip, flop ...
That is not what my statement means, again you lie.

You just said the police are allied with the "rulers." My God you're a liar. You're lying sentence to sentence at this point
Of course they are allied why else would they do their bidding?

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

Where have you been?
It's common knowledge that cops want out. They're sick of being told not to do their job.
They have actually told cops they cant wear riot gear because it inflames the rioters.

According to my sources, the info I got was "all". I'm sure if you talk to ever single cop in the nation, you can find a few outliers, but my information is that the reaction to this by cops is universal. If you have information to the contrary, please present it.

Do you agree with my point that due to your side's actions, that the situation is going to get worse over the next few years?

We are obviously gong to be "Addressing" the issue. And most of what we will be doing, in dem cities and states especially, will be making the issues worse, as I argued in my op.

1. After all, how does driving the older and more experienced cops from the job, not hurt?

You say not enough cops and I say not enough of the right kind of officers. You don't shoot someone for having a mental break down.

Your support for rioting, looting and burning down our own cities for something that almost never happens and is a crime when it does is just your America hating support for the destruction of anyone who disagrees with you. You want to just criminalize opposition to the Democrat party at this point and you'll do and support anything to get it

I don't support an over authoritarian government. That used to be a conservative position.

Cops being allowed to do their jobs, is not "authoritarian". Any reforms or abuses that your side wanted to address, you could have addressed decades ago, they are all your cities.

EVERYTHING you are doing now, is making it worse, not better. That is my point. Do you wish to address it, or are you just h here to make sure the points are NOT addressed?
It just goes to show that the cops and rulers are one in the saame and the people are another.

You just said the police are allied with the "rulers." My God you're a liar. You're lying sentence to sentence at this point

Moonglow: Flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop ...

Where have you been?

Just because you are a diehard suck-up doesn't mean we all are.

Where have you been?

Just because you are a diehard suck-up doesn't mean we all are.

Wanting to just go after the dirty cops is being a "diehard suck up?" When asked if he supported moving money out of the police budget to other purposes, Biden said he "proposed it." But you say that's not advocating defunding the police. Talk about being a diehard suck up

:suck:

^^^ Moonbat ...

Forum List

Back