Impeachment

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Can a president be impeached for what he did before he was president, or even elected?

Guess what sort of person I know that's trying to hang her hat on that it would be impossible, actually a very nice person?

(Hint: a TS, or a TP)

Can a president be impeached for what he did before he was president, or even elected?

Guess sort of person I know that's trying to hang her hat on that it would be impossible, actually a very nice person?

According to the lying regressive scumbag liberals Trump should be executed for everything he did. Before 2015 however, they loved him.

I kind of wish they would try it.....the DNC would never recover.....

Guess what sort of person I know that's trying to hang her hat on that it would be impossible, actually a very nice person?

I think if the president was found to have committed a serious crime, even if before he was president, that would certainly be something of concern, wouldn't it? Let's say the president was found to have committed .... bank fraud (I don't know if that's a thing, but let's say it is) and that usually equates to ten years in jail. Do we ignore it because he's in the WH?

Can he be impeached for being a dirtbag before he became President?

No, and if adultery was impeachable offense then Bill Clinton would have been impeached for multiple accounts...

Most Presidents would have, so no.

I think if the president was found to have committed a serious crime, even if before he was president, that would certainly be something of concern, wouldn't it? Let's say the president was found to have committed .... bank fraud (I don't know if that's a thing, but let's say it is) and that usually equates to ten years in jail. Do we ignore it because he's in the WH?
The president can be sued or prosecuted for illegal acts committed prior to being elected but not until he leaves office...if he commits a crime short of murdering someone while in office he can be impeached but that doesn't remove him from office...

We need to change that law today! Trump needs to be impeached because of something.

We need to make it a mail in popular vote. Democrats mail out cards for voters to fill out:

PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE BECAUSE OF:
  • Hair Too Orange.
  • Suspicion of wearing a toupee.
  • Suspicion of using tanning cream.
  • Wife is Much Hotter than Michelle.
  • Was seen talking to Putin.
  • Doesn't prepare good, rehearsed speeches.
  • Has an eye for the ladies; makes us think of Bill Clinton.
  • Plainspoken, says what he really means - sets bad example for future presidents.

We need to change that law today! Trump needs to be impeached because of something.

We need to make it a mail in popular vote. Democrats mail out cards for voters to fill out:

PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE BECAUSE OF:
  • Hair Too Orange.
  • Suspicion of wearing a toupee.
  • Suspicion of using tanning cream.
  • Wife is Hotter than Michelle.
  • Doesn't prepare good, rehearsed speeches.
  • Has an eye for the ladies; makes us think of Bill Clinton.
  • Plainspoken, says what he really means - sets bad example for future presidents.
Hair to orange! Winner!

ummmm
The Dirty Democrats have been caught paying the Russians for fake evidence to smear Trump.
Trump is not the person in trouble.
The Dirty Democrats and the FBI are the ones who are in BIG TROUBLE.

Guess sort of person I know that's trying to hang her hat on that it would be impossible, actually a very nice person?

According to the lying regressive scumbag liberals Trump should be executed for everything he did. Before 2015 however, they loved him.
Trump was hated before 2015 silly!

No liberal supported him and his LYING Birther movement.

Trump was hated before 2015 silly!

No liberal supported him and his LYING Birther movement.
smh

ummmm
The Dirty Democrats have been caught paying the Russians for fake evidence to smear Trump.
That'll never fly, since Free Beacon started the dossier.
Democrats paid a former British secret service agent, via fusion gps.

ummmm

Gosh almighty, the lying bull crap that comes out of your mouth will some day, come around and bite you! KARMA is waiting for all liars like you.... be careful! :eek:

Bank fraud only equates to ten years in jail if one is not the Clintons.

ummmm

Gosh almighty, the lying bull crap that comes out of your mouth will some day, come around and bite you! KARMA is waiting for all liars like you.... be careful! :eek:
Goebbels.

Forum List

Back