Impeachment? "He's just not worth it."

Pelosi says impeaching Trump 'just not worth it'

Ha Ha! Yes...he isn't worth it.

A POS should be flushed....

After ALL of these months of screaming that he WOULD be impeached. You're "special" aren't you.
ANY DAY NOW....er never mind.
Dumbass

Nancy has learned from history. The GOP Impeached Clinton for a Library BJ and the Senate refused to remove him. Then his popularity went up.

trump plays the Victim Card so well that he would turn an Impeachment into his advantage. His campaign rallies would be a "Poor Me!" reality show.

But! If the crimes keep piling up on both the State and Federal level...voters will see what a criminal that he is.

Both Obstruction and Federal Election violations are on the table right now. I see more coming down the road. The Dems don't want trump nearly as much as they want to soil and decimate the Republican Party. The longer the GOP defends a criminal...the more they will lose.

How long have you spent SCREAMING that he was going to be impeached? Be a man and suck it up, admit you were wrong.

Nancy has learned from history.

Which is why she started this pogrom three years ago? Did she just now learn from history? Or, did she learn from the history of the past three years and realize it's time to take her ball and go home?

Talking mighty brave while 17 different investigations are still under way for your boy.

I am sure she is gauging her response to political realities. She has decided the country would not be favourable to a Dem House that made Impeachment their priority.

But...if trump's crimes and amoral character are brought before the public every week by a House committee...that in itself would not only inflict damage on trump...but also on the Repub party. Nancy is a brutal competitor. And her statement does not rule out Impeachment if the upcoming reports reveal egregious crimes.

LMAO Those investigations will go nowhere.

All they will do is show the voters how idiotic the House Dems are.

Let us know when they finally get him will you. Just so we all know.

Which is why she started this pogrom three years ago? Did she just now learn from history? Or, did she learn from the history of the past three years and realize it's time to take her ball and go home?

Talking mighty brave while 17 different investigations are still under way for your boy.

I am sure she is gauging her response to political realities. She has decided the country would not be favourable to a Dem House that made Impeachment their priority.

But...if trump's crimes and amoral character are brought before the public every week by a House committee...that in itself would not only inflict damage on trump...but also on the Repub party. Nancy is a brutal competitor. And her statement does not rule out Impeachment if the upcoming reports reveal egregious crimes.

So you hope!

So you hope!

Based on a two year investigation that has gone nowhere it's easy to postulate it never will.

So you hope!

Based on a two year investigation that has gone nowhere it's easy to postulate it never will.

You have Mueller's report....?

You are forgetting the indictments. .guilty pleas ..and plea deals?

Impeachment does nothing but waste time and taxpayer's money. Trump will still be in office when it's over, just like Bill Clinton.

Probably...if no critical ctimes are discovered....time will tell.

I still say the Republican Party will eventually need to decide. Stick with a criminal trump or Survive and return to you principles.

So you hope!

Oh and like you don't hope they DO go somewhere.

Guess we will see.

So you hope!

Guess we will see.

Sorry...just a little nauseous....agreeing with your post...

So you hope!

You mean the ones that have NOTHING to do with Trump and Russia?

So you hope!

Guess we will see.

Sorry...just a little nauseous....agreeing with your post...

LOL Glad to oblige.

After ALL of these months of screaming that he WOULD be impeached. You're "special" aren't you.
Dumbass

Nancy has learned from history. The GOP Impeached Clinton for a Library BJ and the Senate refused to remove him. Then his popularity went up.

trump plays the Victim Card so well that he would turn an Impeachment into his advantage. His campaign rallies would be a "Poor Me!" reality show.

But! If the crimes keep piling up on both the State and Federal level...voters will see what a criminal that he is.

Both Obstruction and Federal Election violations are on the table right now. I see more coming down the road. The Dems don't want trump nearly as much as they want to soil and decimate the Republican Party. The longer the GOP defends a criminal...the more they will lose.

How long have you spent SCREAMING that he was going to be impeached? Be a man and suck it up, admit you were wrong.
They can't admit they were wrong. They ignore their blunders and just move on to the next target.

Dumbass

They can't admit they were wrong. They ignore their blunders and just move on to the next target.

It's only going to get worse, the fact that they have nothing will be making them even crazier as 2020 approaches.

Impeachment does nothing but waste time and taxpayer's money. Trump will still be in office when it's over, just like Bill Clinton.

Probably...if no critical ctimes are discovered....time will tell.

I still say the Republican Party will eventually need to decide. Stick with a criminal trump or Survive and return to you principles.
Oh, yeah; Trump is a criminal just like that criminal Bush was, huh. You twits are so funny.

So you hope!

You mean the ones that have NOTHING to do with Trump and Russia?

I agree. All I've seen is folks being arrested for decades old crimes. Anyone seen Trump arrested or charged with anything yet??

Mueller's Trump/Russian collusion is a Dem pipe dream.

There was no collusion and if we all don't die of old age we may see that report. Someday.

She didn't say "he's not worth it". Angry lefties imagined that because it's what they wanted to hear. She said "it's not worth it" which means that she is well aware that democrats will come up empty after a two year costly investigation.
Russian interference has already been well investigated and the facts are out there. It is already far from "coming up empty." The reason folks keep talking about Trump's campaign being involved is because they were so up to their necks with the Russians. It would be great to find that the campaign was not colluding with the Russians. This administration is bad enough without that.

Let's be real for a moment. If the Democrats had anything on President Trump, they'd be gloating like Lex Luthor after killing Superman
luthor-gloating.jpg

The fact is, their 3-year long investigation laid a big goose egg and they're going to have to ditch Plan A) Impeach Trump and declare Hillary the rightful heir to the throne ... and focus on Plan Z) Find an actual candidate who can unseat him in 2020. Frankly, I think they should have given up on this silly scheme two years ago.
I'm still not sure why the Republicans are so sure Mueller is going to come up with nothing. I haven't heard a peep from Mueller about Trump's involvement or not.

She didn't say "he's not worth it". Angry lefties imagined that because it's what they wanted to hear. She said "it's not worth it" which means that she is well aware that democrats will come up empty after a two year costly investigation.
Russian interference has already been well investigated and the facts are out there. It is already far from "coming up empty." The reason folks keep talking about Trump's campaign being involved is because they were so up to their necks with the Russians. It would be great to find that the campaign was not colluding with the Russians. This administration is bad enough without that.

Let's be real for a moment. If the Democrats had anything on President Trump, they'd be gloating like Lex Luthor after killing Superman
luthor-gloating.jpg

The fact is, their 3-year long investigation laid a big goose egg and they're going to have to ditch Plan A) Impeach Trump and declare Hillary the rightful heir to the throne ... and focus on Plan Z) Find an actual candidate who can unseat him in 2020. Frankly, I think they should have given up on this silly scheme two years ago.
I'm still not sure why the Republicans are so sure Mueller is going to come up with nothing. I haven't heard a peep from Mueller about Trump's involvement or not.

I think it is cute the way they wallow in their ignorance....

Look...the GOP Impeached Clinton for far less that what the DUMBASS in Chief has on him. What happened?

CLINTON BECAME MORE POPULAR!

Nancy does not want to see that...
Lol
Slick Willy did all those things while in office, Trump did not. Big difference dumbass

Forum List

Back