Impeachable Offense: Joe Biden Wipes His Arse With His Left Hand!

We all know Joe Biden claims to be right handed. I says 'claims' because we've been here before. Remember Joe's Body Double? Remember Joe saying things in a presidential debate that were proven to be false or mistakenly put forth as true?

And we all know from on high, that facts from Fact checkers are not to be trusted, even if they are true.

Fox News CEO Called Trump Fact-Checking ‘Bad For Business,’ Email Shows​

Angry Fox News chief said fact-checks of Trump’s election lies ‘bad for business’​

Suzanne Scott wrote in December 2020 that fact-checks ‘have to stop’, messages obtained from $1.6bn Dominion lawsuit reveal
Incest Joe's staff wipes his ass. Sometimes the Pope helps.

I heard that, and then I asked them about it when I was in Kuwait, and they just looked at me funny.

One of them later said that only the Bedouins (Tent people) used to do that.
That's not a thing anymore.
Mahatma Gandhi was known to drink his urine.

A surgeon once told me that in an emergency situation (such as a heart attack) where you were far from help you could try to sterilize a knife with urine. You would use the knife to slice under the rib cage and then insert your hand to stimulate the heart.

I once asked a target shooter how explorers cleaned their black power weapons in areas were there was no water. He said they used urine.

Mahatma Gandhi was known to drink his urine.

A surgeon once told me that in an emergency situation (such as a heart attack) where you were far from help you could try to sterilize a knife with urine. You would use the knife to slice under the rib cage and then insert your hand to stimulate the heart.

I once asked a target shooter how explorers cleaned their black power weapons in areas were there was no water. He said they used urine.

Best thing for Bee stings and Jellyfish stings.

We all know Joe Biden claims to be right handed. I says 'claims' because we've been here before. Remember Joe's Body Double? Remember Joe saying things in a presidential debate that were proven to be false or mistakenly put forth as true?

And we all know from on high, that facts from Fact checkers are not to be trusted, even if they are true.

Angry Fox News chief said fact-checks of Trump’s election lies ‘bad for business’​

Suzanne Scott wrote in December 2020 that fact-checks ‘have to stop’, messages obtained from $1.6bn Dominion lawsuit reveal

Maybe if he'd used toilette paper.....

What's sick, violent, anti-choice protesters assaulting people going into medical clinics and holding up posters with images of fetuses?

get real. The anti-choice assholes started this type of public display

brighton-uk-17th-feb-2017-anti-abortion-protesters-in-the-centre-of-HP1GJA.jpg

so I respond with...

fetus 17 jars gop voters.jpg

Come on, no one believes Joe Biden is capable of wiping his own ass.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

www.politifact.com

PolitiFact - Altered image fuels unfounded claims that President Joe Biden has a ‘body double’

If you ever try to trick an entire nation into believing an actor is the current president of the United States, make su

www.politifact.com
www.politifact.com

Forum List

Back