Impeach me this, impeach me that

HOW on god's green earth, HOW can you impeach a standing president without ANY PROOF? TWICE?

A corrupt and broken justice and legal system just as Trump told us all our federal agencies are, and a Washington capitol full of crooks and criminals all bought and owned by George Soros, the European hegemony, and the Red Chinese.

A corrupt and broken justice and legal system just as Trump told us all our federal agencies are, and a Washington capitol full of crooks and criminals all bought and owned by George Soros, the European hegemony, and the Red Chinese.
Yeah with trump appointed judges. He appointed the judges that laughed every challenge out of court.

But your ass pull is duly noted.

Well the hatch act is pretty simple. Any aid that Congress gives another country can not be blocked by the sitting president.
I see. You're a simpleton who is simply ignorant of the Arms Export Control Act of 1976.

That law allows the president, as Commander In Chief of the US military, to OK or deny arms exports to foreign countries, no matter what the fuck congress says.

Last edited:
I see. You're a simpleton who is simply ignorant of the Arms Export Control Act.

That law allows the president, as Commander In Chief of the US military, to OK or deny arms exports to foreign countries, no matter what the fuck congress says.
The impoundment act nullifies that. I'm sure you are not that stupid to use that ass pull

But you do have take t.

Yeah with trump appointed judges.
Why do you skunks always assume that republican judges are as corrupt and party-orientated as democrats?

He appointed the judges that laughed every challenge out of court.
Proves you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You're just another dimwitted leftwing idiot.

But your ass pull is duly noted.
Here, come closer, so you can get a much closer look at my ass, bitch.

Why do you skunks always assume that republican judges are as corrupt and party-orientated as democrats?

Proves you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You're just another dimwitted leftwing idiot.

Here, come closer, so you can get a much closer look at my ass, bitch.
I admit when I'm wrong.

I know you guys just double down. Watch.

You are by far not the only person to make this mistake but I see it all the time and it drives me crazy.

This is the illiteracy our broken, leftwing government-run school system produces. The USA is like the 28th country down in literacy now and we are paying the price with a nation full of idiots, and idiots are easy to control.

The impoundment act nullifies that. I'm sure you are not that stupid to use that ass pull

But you do have take t.
:rolleyes:

You are what is colloquially known among us tutors as a "hard learner".

You could have easily learned something new today, but you chose to remain ignorant and stupid while personally I prefer to learn something new every day. That's a huge difference between someone like you and someone like me.

TDS afflicted morons like you get stupider every single day. Intelligent people learn new things every day.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

You are what is colloquially known among us tutors as a "hard learner".

You could have easily learned something new today, but you chose to remain ignorant.

Personally I prefer to learn something new every day.

TDS afflicted morons like you get stupider every single day.
Well you didn't know the facts. Had to enlighten you.

I base it on his words. And the words of others that day.

You’re gonna have to do better than that. I’ve watched the entire seventy minute video of Trump’s speech at the rally that day and not once did he say anything that could be construed as incitement to riot or to attack the Capital building.

So what exactly did he say that you claim means he wanted the attack on the Capital?

This is the illiteracy our broken, leftwing government-run school system produces. The USA is like the 28th country down in literacy now and we are paying the price with a nation full of idiots, and idiots are easy to control.
I know. More and more these days I’m seeing misspellings and incorrect word usage even by article authors, people who supposedly should know better.

Time and time again I find myself saying “Jesus, who wrote this shit?” I think we’re seeing a deterioration of common sense literacy because the media has put too much focus on dramatic and emotional impact.

Forum List

Back