Immunologist and molecular biologist Prof. Dolores Cahill: Why COVID-19 vaccinated people will die months after mRNA vaccination.

The world rid of lemmings who foolishly believe that the gumbint is their friend...Having a challenge finding the downsiide.

Also could stand to lose those that think believing random trolls on the internet is the alternative.
As if I give a flying fuck what fake glibertarians have to say.....You're quickly becoming as drearily tiresome as Mac.
Wtf happened to that dude? He used to stay mostly to himself and just post rational libertarian takes. Nowadays he seems to have a totally different motive

The first Covid-19 vaccinations were started in mid December 2020. It has been 3 months. When will people start dropping?

The headline of the OP is a sure bet. It's a virtual certainty that everyone who takes the vaccine will die months after taking it. It might only take 2 or 3 months, it might take 1200, but it will get them, guaranteed.

The world rid of lemmings who foolishly believe that the gumbint is their friend...Having a challenge finding the downsiide.

Also could stand to lose those that think believing random trolls on the internet is the alternative.
As if I give a flying fuck what fake glibertarians have to say.....You're quickly becoming as drearily tiresome as Mac.
Wtf happened to that dude? He used to stay mostly to himself and just post rational libertarian takes. Nowadays he seems to have a totally different motive

What, because I didn't wanna ride the Trump crazy train with all the mouth breathers? Sorry to disappoint you.

He's another sellout....Trump has smoked out a fuckton of them.

He's another sellout....Trump has smoked out a fuckton of them.

We have a winner. The thread iron e award:
iron-e

What, because I didn't wanna ride the Trump crazy train with all the mouth breathers? Sorry to disappoint you.
No, because you bought into the hate and rejected objectivity, like the rest of the moonbats.

For all his goofy populist fuckery, Trump is at least a mixed bag.

Trump has nothing to do with what I’ve observed from you lately.

No, because you bought into the hate and rejected objectivity, like the rest of the moonbats.

Because I refused to crawl up a his ass like the rest of you chickenshits. You're so terrified of the Democrats that you sold your soul, and your integrity.

But rage on. Surely, somehow, it's all my fault.

You're absolutely right about that.

Yeah....I know... that’s why I said it. I’m sorry about your obvious TDS though lol

Yeah....I know... that’s why I said it. I’m sorry about your obvious TDS though lol

Here's a clue. I haven't changed a bit. Haven't budged. It's the rest of you who've slid down the rabbit hole.

Because I refused to crawl up a his ass like the rest of you chickenshits. You're so terrified of the Democrats that you sold your soul, and your integrity.

Didn't crawl up his ass...

Unlike you, I'm just brave enough to recognize that the populist movement that he latched onto (he didn't start it) is the rouge wave smashing into the globalist/corporatist tide - so to speak.

I don't have to be a part of it, or approve or disapprove of it, for it to be a fact.

The libertarians I knew 20 years ago easily made these distinctions....What;s your excuse?

Unlike you, I'm just brave enough to recognize that the populist movement that he latched onto (he didn't start it) is the rouge wave smashing into the globalist/corporatist tide - so to speak.

Yes. You're a nihilist. And, in my darker moments I've been there. I've felt like nothing can salvage this mess, so we should just burn it all down and start over. But that's adolescent hogwash, and it doesn't make a single thing better.

Yes. You're a nihilist. And, in my darker moments I've been there. I've felt like nothing can salvage this mess, so we should just burn it all down and start over. But that's adolescent hogwash, and it doesn't make a single thing better.
It's already burning down, Gomer....And the arsonists control the fire department.

Yet you heap your hatred onto the hapless neighbor who shows up with the garden hose to spray on the conflagration, just because he's a loud mouth gadfly .

You are one petty POS.

It's already burning down, Gomer....And the arsonists control the fire department.

Yet you heap your hatred onto the hapless neighbor who shows up with the garden hose to spray on the conflagration, just because he's a loud mouth gadfly .

You are one petty POS.

Hapless doesn't begin to describe them. The morons following Trump won't install a libertarian government if they successfully take over. You know that. They won't improve anything. They'll make it worse.

You are one petty POS.

Hapless doesn't begin to describe them. The morons following Trump won't install a libertarian government if they successfully take over. You know that. They won't improve anything. They'll make it worse.
You’re a purist libertarian. It’s all or nothing with you people. I can say that because I was one too. But then I grew the fuck up and realized that it took over 100 years of slowly engineering society to the point it’s at right now, and that there’s zero chance of simply flipping a switch and somehow getting every libertarian desire all at once. Trump educated the public about economics. He showed people how deregulation and lower taxes boosts the economy. You probably don’t like him because a lot of money was spent during his term. So what? The fiat banking system is already doomed to collapse. It hasn’t been saveable in decades. The sooner it collapses the better. There’s not a single fiscal policy that can alter its destiny. Just embrace it

You are one petty POS.

You’re a purist libertaian.

Guilty as charged, but my ideology has nothing to do with my opposition to Trump and his idiot following. They aren't capable of comprehending ideology. They're just an angry mob.

You are one petty POS.

You’re a purist libertaian.

Guilty as charged, but my ideology has nothing to do with my opposition to Trump and his idiot following. They aren't capable of comprehending ideology. They're just an angry mob.
You sound like a broken record with your TDS. Literally no different than the whack job liberals. You proud of that? Because it’s not a good look. It’s kind of pathetic really

Forum List

Back