Immigration

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
The most important issue of our day....yet so many are confused about it. Why is that?

Several reasons....most make little effort to get to the truth, the media deceives many, political correctness, lack of freedom of speech and the politics of those who had rather further their agenda than protect America.

“The most important issue we face is immigration and we need to be talking about it for more than one panel for 20 minutes,” Michelle Malkin charged from the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) stage. “My first CPAC in 2002 was to talk about my very first book Invasion which exposed how border failures and systemic non-enforcement of our visa program rules created the national security crisis that led to 9/11.”

Michelle Malkin Delivers Scorching Immigration Speech at CPAC

The most important issue of our day....yet so many are confused about it. Why is that?

Several reasons....most make little effort to get to the truth, the media deceives many, political correctness, lack of freedom of speech and the politics of those who had rather further their agenda than protect America.

“The most important issue we face is immigration and we need to be talking about it for more than one panel for 20 minutes,
It’s the most important issue if you are a conservative.
There’s other issues more important than immigration in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The most important issue we face is immigration and we need to be talking about it for more than one panel for 20 minutes,

You are entitled to your opinion.....but that is all you have.

and......................it is not enough.

.....over 1 MILLION legals per year--not counting adoptions/etc = bad for the US

You are aware the same applies to you.

You are aware the same applies to you.

Nonsense....I back up my arguments with facts and expert opinions.

Those like you on here and there are many....merely come on here state their opinion like anyone cares what their opinion is to begin with and then do not exhibit any sort of logic or reasoning regarding their position or opinion.....this is one of the biggest problems with this board....people who just want to come in and state their opinion....either unable or unwilling to engage in a meaningful discussion.....which is what message boards are all about or at least should be.

Last edited:
.....over 1 MILLION legals per year--not counting adoptions/etc = bad for the US

It must really suck when people from other countries come here without approval.

Obviously you are one of the coinfused...but do not feel like the lone ranger there are a lot like you but it is not a following you should take comfort in unless you like associating with ignorant folks.

Anyhow....'approval' is the least of the problems with immigration....the problem is we are being invaded by different races of low i.q. people whose history and record of behavior will only drag down America...make us less intelligent and restrict our ability to compete with the likes of China...a people with a higher i.q. than America even now...but as we continue to allow huge numbers of low i.q. and barbaric uneducated people to come here the intelligence ratio of China Vs. U.S. will get worse and worse....not even to mention our crime rate and the enabling of terrorism. We are on a down hill slide and our lack of a sane immigration policy is a major cause of that.

What immigration as we now know it is doing to America is to set us up as a weak nation unable to defend itself and at the mercy of those who want to and are taking advantage of us....trade wise plus the ripping off of our intellectual property etc. Whilst they continue to build up their military at a pace with which we cannot keep up with....the democrats keep harping on Russia whilst china is the real existential threat.

Differences in national income can be correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient.

A Few Thoughts on IQ and the Wealth of Nations | Articles

China: The Real Existential Threat to the US - Center for Security Policy

Last edited:

It must really suck when people from other countries come here without approval.

Obviously you are one of the coinfused...but do not feel like the lone ranger there are a lot like you but it is not a following you should take comfort in unless you like associating with ignorant folks.

Anyhow....'approval' is the least of the problems with immigration....the problem is we are being invaded by different races of low i.q. people whose history and record of behavior will only drag down America...make us less intelligent and restrict our ability to compete with the likes of China...a people with a higher i.q. than America even now...but as we continue to allow huge numbers of low i.q. and barbaric uneducated people to come here the intelligence ratio of China Vs. U.S. will get worse and worse....not even to mention our crime rate and the enabling of terrorism. We are on a down hill slide and our lack of a sane immigration policy is a major cause of that.

What immigration as we now know it is doing to America is to set us up as a weak nation unable to defend itself and at the mercy of those who want to and are taking advantage of us....trade wise plus the ripping off of our intellectual property etc. Whilst they continue to build up their military at a pace with which we cannot keep up with....the democrats keep harping on Russia whilst china is the real existential threat.

Differences in national income can be correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient.

8226b0b94f8f0dd0d97c85f9a7918a5f--political-quotes-native-americans.jpg

View attachment 248574
and-??--we know this already

View attachment 248574
and-??--we know this already
Tell me what it means.

View attachment 248574
illegals commit crime/murder - plain simple

this is not 1850 where an immigrant could build a house out of sod and farm his food

View attachment 248574

So, you want to imitate the Indians' immigration policy because it worked out so well for them?

View attachment 248574

So do citizens.
So do the police.
So do the military.

View attachment 248574

So do citizens.
So do the police.
So do the military.

hahhahahahaha
so we should IMPORT MORE...????!!!!??
you're a genius
75238433.jpg

we are in HUGE debt!!!!!!
embassies/consulates cost $$$ [ a lot of them useless ]
Mexico alone:
The U.S. Mission to Mexico comprises the Embassy in Mexico City, nine consulates and nine consular agencies.
SOB!!!!!!!!!
processing illegals/immigrants/asylum [ hahahahha ] /refugees/etc cost $$$$$
..immigrant capital of the US = California--:schools overcrowded/HIGH prices/etc
..more workers = higher prices- lower wages
...security issue
Honduras detains 5 Syrians over fake passports - CNN
etc etc

Forum List

Back