Immigration Reform- What do you think Mexicrats really want in this “reform”?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We’ve heard the cries from the Party of filth...they really want to tackle the issue; the question is, what do you think they really want proposed in such a Bill?
I believe we’re getting real close to the point where Mexicrats open up and disclose their real intent and motives with regard to immigration from the dirty south.

The truth is, black issues have already been moved to the back burner in favor of the Democrats' new girlfriend, the illegal aliens.

I want more brown people moving into scared, white enclaves all over flyover country

Wouldn’t that really fuck you negroes over big time?
Not at all :thup:

How doesn’t it? Aren’t they stealing your fast food jobs and welfare benefits?
Record low unemployment and the government spending more than ever. I hope you get a bunch of somalian neighbors :thup:

Yeah but aren’t your people working shit jobs for shit money? What if wages weren’t oppressed by 21st century slaves?
What if the massive number of you on the welfare tit could get MORE tit?

I want more brown people moving into scared, white enclaves all over flyover country

Wouldn’t that really fuck you negroes over big time?
Not at all :thup:

How doesn’t it? Aren’t they stealing your fast food jobs and welfare benefits?
Record low unemployment and the government spending more than ever. I hope you get a bunch of somalian neighbors :thup:

Yeah but aren’t your people working shit jobs for shit money? What if wages weren’t oppressed by 21st century slaves?
What if the massive number of you on the welfare tit could get MORE tit?
I don’t care about that. We’re about to get single payer ACA thanks to Trump blasting the pendulum back our way anyways. I would like for you to be forced to interact with brown people. Once you get passed shitting your pants the first few times, you’ll realize it’s fine.

Forum List

Back