Immigrants Grow American GDP

So, let's just kill more jobs in the U.S. then. I'm sure that will do wonders for our GDP and economy. The lengths you guys will go to in order to keep brown skinned people out.
Cutting immigration does not kill jobs, moron.

Cutting immigration means jobs won't be filled, boi.

Also, looks like overseas military may have to spend more money mailing in their ballots.

Costs to mail ballots may skyrocket for civilians, military living overseas

If only someone in the White House was thinking about consequences.

Who cares if jobs aren't filled? That means higher wages.

Of course, leftists these days are rooting for cheap labor for corporations and lower wages. Heroes of the working class...

It means a shrinking economy.
So? It shrinks the economy by less than the amount that illegals consume. A larger economy is pointless if it doesn't benefit me.

The leftists went to full propaganda mode and are not responding to reasoned arguments, as usual. Just repeating the points that have already been debunked again and again.

That's just how they roll, lies, distortions, propaganda and chanting. It's pathetic to watch these idiots pretend to be so concerned about corporations having cheap labor.

What evidence do you have that "illegal aliens" are more likely to be rapists than native born Americans? Try thinking (if you can) about the situation like this: how does the US turn "illegal aliens" into legal immigrants, or are you sufficiently ignorant to believe the US is "full"?
I have first hand experience with the attitudes of the illegals and what their culture breeds as to how they feel about lone females. We used to have families migrating here. Now we have traffickers without conscience willing to steal children to improve their chances of being able to get loose here.

Weird, a guy who constantly moans about capitalists taking advantage of workers wants to flood America with cheap labor.
I'm not sure how a "free market" is supposed to distribute wealth equitably if capital is free to cross national borders and labor is not?
labor-is-prior-to-and-independent-of-capital-capital-is-only-the-fruit-of-labor-and-could-never-have-existed-if-labor-had-not-first-existed-labor-is-the-superior-of-capital-and-deserves-much-the-higher-consideration-231085.jpg

I'm not sure how an anti-capitialist and racial justice warrior such as yourself can justify exploiting foreigners for cheap labor. Maybe an ulterior motive...?
I'm not sure how an anti-capitialist and racial justice warrior such as yourself can justify exploiting foreigners for cheap labor. Maybe an ulterior motive...?
Like GDP growth maybe?

Economic Antidote for a Shrinking America: Immigrants

"That’s because growth is driven by two ingredients: the size of the work force and how efficiently those workers produce things. And both are creeping well behind the postwar average.

"One reason is that Americans are having fewer babies.

"Birthrates fell last year to a three-decade low, ensuring that the next generation of native-born Americans will be smaller than the current one."

"The result is fewer workers and consumers; fewer houses to build, phones to sell and cars to buy; fewer gains all around. Turn away new immigrants, and the picture darkens considerably."

10,000 baby boomers retire daily.

Where will you find their replacements, Denmark?
Do you support abortion on demand? Many young people are not having babies because they cannot afford to take care them properly.
I have first hand experience with the attitudes of the illegals and what their culture breeds as to how they feel about lone females. We used to have families migrating here. Now we have traffickers without conscience willing to steal children to improve their chances of being able to get loose here.
25b97d1cdb390c8fd1017d9ceab00fac.png

"Although slavery is commonly thought to be a thing of the past, human traffickers generate hundreds of billions of dollars in profits by trapping millions of people in horrific situations around the world, including here in the U.S.

"Traffickers use violence, threats, deception, debt bondage, and other manipulative tactics to force people to engage in commercial sex or to provide labor or services against their will. While more research is needed on the scope of human trafficking, below are a few key statistics..."

The Facts

Migrants comprise over 90% of my neighborhood, and I've noticed misogyny levels correspond more to education than race or ethnicity. I find it hard to believe an admitted pussy-grabber like Trump has any concern with victims of human trafficking?
All thugs use intimidation and other illegal means to try to get and gain control. It really is not limited to color, race or even sex for that matter. The male portion of the species give away their liberties freely daily believing that they will gain a little extra bread for their families. They sell themselves and in-debt themselves for nought. Per what you believe about president Trump that is your own personal issue. I do not believe you know the man's heart or mind for that matter. Only God knows it fully and whomever God may share that with.

Per illegal immigration. It needs to be stop. Illegal means illegal and until that is dealt with properly everything else concerning it is off the table. The USA is not a dumping ground for illegal activities and the citizens are not willing at this point to continue 'just' allowing it to be used as one and look the other way whildst the elitist and those who desire to damage, destroy or take over the country keep stomping around.

So? It shrinks the economy by less than the amount that illegals consume. A larger economy is pointless if it doesn't benefit me.

No.
Yes. since a large percentage of illegal aliens go on welfare, they produce less than they consume.

No, here is the link again. I realize it's PBS so it's biased towards smart people so you'll have to do what you can.

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy
That's utter horseshit. No wonder you believe it.

Glad you took the time to pretend to read it. It was literally posted about a minute before you responded. At least pretend like you're interested in debate.
I've read plenty of articles about how much illegals cost American taxpayers. Your story is obvious horseshit.

Yes. since a large percentage of illegal aliens go on welfare, they produce less than they consume.

No, here is the link again. I realize it's PBS so it's biased towards smart people so you'll have to do what you can.

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy
That's utter horseshit. No wonder you believe it.

Glad you took the time to pretend to read it. It was literally posted about a minute before you responded. At least pretend like you're interested in debate.
I've read plenty of articles about how much illegals cost American taxpayers. Your story is obvious horseshit.

I'm sure you have.

We already import most of them.

So, let's just kill more jobs in the U.S. then. I'm sure that will do wonders for our GDP and economy. The lengths you guys will go to in order to keep brown skinned people out.

Also, looks like overseas military may have to spend more money mailing in their ballots.

Increasing immigration is what destroyed the middle class and caused the job openings to happen in the first place, boi.

No.
Yes

Increasing immigration reduces job opportunities, education opportunities and ultimately income and family opportunities for everyone not at the very top. Most people in areas with high immigration move out to compete with Americans in neighboring cities, counties and states for an ever smaller pool of jobs and resources for which to start up families, and those who move into a new area end up spending MORE money and resources than they would have if they could stay in their hometowns(which means they will be living paycheck to paycheck for years and not be able to start a family) to then take away slots from the locals and dramatically decrease the number of people who can afford to have families.

The decrease of the birth rate in America directly lines up with the increase of immigration.

Weird, a guy who constantly moans about capitalists taking advantage of workers wants to flood America with cheap labor.
I'm not sure how a "free market" is supposed to distribute wealth equitably if capital is free to cross national borders and labor is not?
labor-is-prior-to-and-independent-of-capital-capital-is-only-the-fruit-of-labor-and-could-never-have-existed-if-labor-had-not-first-existed-labor-is-the-superior-of-capital-and-deserves-much-the-higher-consideration-231085.jpg

Like GDP growth maybe?

"That’s because growth is driven by two ingredients: the size of the work force and how efficiently those workers produce things. And both are creeping well behind the postwar average.

"Birthrates fell last year to a three-decade low, ensuring that the next generation of native-born Americans will be smaller than the current one."

"The result is fewer workers and consumers; fewer houses to build, phones to sell and cars to buy; fewer gains all around. Turn away new immigrants, and the picture darkens considerably."

Ah, there's the key word.

Replacement.

That's what it's really about.

Boomers aren't retiring from lucrative careers working the fields. Uneducated, narrow between the eyes Mexicans who can't speak english aren't going to become office workers.

Replacement.

Boomers aren't retiring from lucrative careers working the fields. Uneducated, narrow between the eyes Mexicans who can't speak english aren't going to become office workers.
Crackers of the World, Unite!
census.jpg

Like GDP growth maybe?

Replacement.

Replacement.

census.jpg
You just proved his point, idiot.

Like GDP growth maybe?

Replacement.

Replacement.

census.jpg

And you LibTards and Wiggers are just creamin' your jeans at the prospect, aren't you?

Increasing immigration is what destroyed the middle class and caused the job openings to happen in the first place, boi.

No.
Yes

Increasing immigration reduces job opportunities, education opportunities and ultimately income and family opportunities for everyone not at the very top. Most people in areas with high immigration move out to compete with Americans in neighboring cities, counties and states for an ever smaller pool of jobs and resources for which to start up families, and those who move into a new area end up spending MORE money and resources than they would have if they could stay in their hometowns(which means they will be living paycheck to paycheck for years and not be able to start a family) to then take away slots from the locals and dramatically decrease the number of people who can afford to have families.

The decrease of the birth rate in America directly lines up with the increase of immigration.

No and especially when we aren't filling the open jobs we have now. From my original link.

Immigrants make up 17 percent of the U.S. labor force, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, but few experts believe they’re taking jobs from Americans, as Trump claims.

“Most economists agree that in spite of being a very big part of the labor force, immigrants have not come at the cost either of American jobs, nor of American wages,” Peri, the UC Davis professor, said.

The reason is that immigrants often have jobs that Americans tend not to take. So instead of competing with Americans’ for work, immigrants tend to complement American workers.

On a farm, for example, owners, managers and salespeople are often born in America. Immigrants tend to work as field hands. Neither group could do their job without the other.

Immigrants who work as child care providers give Americans, specifically women, more opportunity to join the labor force. And immigrants are playing an increasingly critical role in taking care of the elderly as baby boomers retire. Census data shows that immigrants accounted for 24 percent of nursing, psychiatric and home care aides in 2015.

A study from the bipartisan research organization New American Economy found immigrants were 15 percent more likely to work unusual hours than similar U.S.-born workers. They are also more likely to be employed in dangerous jobs, according to data from the American Community Survey and Bureau of Statistics.

In addition, the latest jobs report shows the U.S. economy performing strongly enough that it can absorb large numbers of workers, including immigrants.

Immigrants fill those roles in part because they are on average less educated than native-born Americans. About 26 percent have less than a high school degree, compared to 5 percent of native-born workers, according to the Urban Institute. But one in three immigrant workers have a college or advanced degree, a rate on par with Americans born here. Unauthorized immigrants tend to have slightly lower education levels; about 13 percent have college degrees.

Like GDP growth maybe?

Replacement.

Replacement.

census.jpg

Good to see the true agenda finally being revealed... the white genocide that the lefties fap over.

It will only happen over our dead bodies.

What happens when you have 1.3 million more job openings than unemployed workers seeking jobs?

"At the moment, there are 7.3 million job openings nationwide and six million people unemployed. That gap is expected to widen as the number of retirees grows faster than the number of new workers...."

Ten thousand baby boomers retire every day, and US birth rates are at a three decade low:

"Using census data, the investment company the Blackstone Group estimates that without immigration, the working-age population between 25 and 64 years old would drop by 17 million by 2035.

"'We really need immigrants,' Byron R. Wien, vice chairman of Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions group, said during the company’s quarterly webcast last month. 'If we have a shrinking population, it’s going to be tough to have rising G.D.P.,' or gross domestic product."
5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

"This past tomato season, DiMare Fresh, a family-owned distributor with farms in Florida and California, had scores of unfilled jobs..."

"Tomato season in Florida doesn’t resume until November. In the meantime, Mr. DiMare shakes his head when asked about detentions at the border and deportation raids.

"'They want to send all these people back,' he said. 'Who the hell is going to do all this work?'"

Truly stupid post, created by TDS.

What you have then is only the most important jobs getting filled, with a higher pay to benefit Americans, not Mexicans. Why in the hell would we want more people in the country that vote anti-American? More Omars and AOCs? No thanks...

If you feel like there are not enough people in America, go make a baby.
What you have then is only the most important jobs getting filled, with a higher pay to benefit Americans, not Mexicans. Why in the hell would we want more people in the country that vote anti-American? More Omars and AOCs? No thanks...
Not enough white skins among today's migrant population for your taste?

Try putting aside delusions of political and racial superiority and look at other numbers:

"And the numbers, most economists say, indicate that there is plenty of room.

"Immigrants make the country richer, they argue.

"'Without immigration, we shrink as a nation,' said Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office who has advised Republican presidential candidates and now leads the conservative American Action Forum.

"That’s because growth is driven by two ingredients: the size of the work force and how efficiently those workers produce things. And both are creeping well behind the postwar average."
If 50 million Bangladeshis flood into the country tomorrow, yes the "country's" GDP would grow because there would be more people here. But the wages for most Americans would drop, while the very few at the top would be able to get even richer by squeezing even more out of their workers. So, tell us how this growing GDP is such a good thing again?

And your cheap shot at Norman is even worse than your economic ignorance. 50 million Bangladeshis would radically alter the nation politically with unpredictable results, WHITE OR NOT. But then, you knew that, didn't you?
If 50 million Bangladeshis flood into the country tomorrow, yes the "country's" GDP would grow because there would be more people here. But the wages for most Americans would drop, while the very few at the top would be able to get even richer by squeezing even more out of their workers. So, tell us how this growing GDP is such a good thing again?
Why would fifty million Bangladeshisi refugees flood the US?
climate-justice-bangladesh.jpg

To escape a Chinese Hoax?

For the cost of manufacturing those propaganda signs that the villagers can't even read, they could have been fed.
For the cost of manufacturing those propaganda signs that the villagers can't even read, they could have been fed.
What makes you think the climate threat they face isn't due to western capitalism?

Here’s Why Capitalism Can’t Fix Climate Change

Truly stupid post, created by TDS.

If you feel like there are not enough people in America, go make a baby.

Try putting aside delusions of political and racial superiority and look at other numbers:

"'Without immigration, we shrink as a nation,' said Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office who has advised Republican presidential candidates and now leads the conservative American Action Forum.

"That’s because growth is driven by two ingredients: the size of the work force and how efficiently those workers produce things. And both are creeping well behind the postwar average."

And your cheap shot at Norman is even worse than your economic ignorance. 50 million Bangladeshis would radically alter the nation politically with unpredictable results, WHITE OR NOT. But then, you knew that, didn't you?

What makes you think the climate threat they face isn't due to western capitalism?

Damn, you brought over the full catalog of "fuck America" to the thread, didn't you?

This guy himself is one of the better arguments against immigration. Why would we want more people like this in the country?

Immigrants make America a much more diverse and happy place. Immigrants bring new foods, add higher workloads, they also work for cheaper racking up profits.

Damn, you brought over the full catalog of "fuck America" to the thread, didn't you?

This guy himself is one of the better arguments against immigration. Why would we want more people like this in the country?
Scum defending scum...

What happens when you have 1.3 million more job openings than unemployed workers seeking jobs?

"At the moment, there are 7.3 million job openings nationwide and six million people unemployed. That gap is expected to widen as the number of retirees grows faster than the number of new workers...."

Ten thousand baby boomers retire every day, and US birth rates are at a three decade low:

"Using census data, the investment company the Blackstone Group estimates that without immigration, the working-age population between 25 and 64 years old would drop by 17 million by 2035.

"'We really need immigrants,' Byron R. Wien, vice chairman of Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions group, said during the company’s quarterly webcast last month. 'If we have a shrinking population, it’s going to be tough to have rising G.D.P.,' or gross domestic product."
5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

"This past tomato season, DiMare Fresh, a family-owned distributor with farms in Florida and California, had scores of unfilled jobs..."

"Tomato season in Florida doesn’t resume until November. In the meantime, Mr. DiMare shakes his head when asked about detentions at the border and deportation raids.

"'They want to send all these people back,' he said. 'Who the hell is going to do all this work?'"
Didn’t know drugs, murder, rape, and terrorism contributed positively to our nation in any way shape or form. :321:
Didn’t know drugs, murder, rape, and terrorism contributed positively to our nation in any way shape or form. :321:
So, you're ignorant of the role drugs, murder, rape, and terrorism played in providing US lifestyles?
Massacre-of-Indian-women-and-children-in-Idaho-e1385425127256-1.jpg

America’s Founding Myths

Why is it that the people who hate America the most support open borders? Really makes you think.
Why is it that the people who hate America the most support open borders? Really makes you think.
Who do you "think" is calling for open borders?
Refugees_Admissions-1975-2017-1024x497.png

"Refugees are vital to the U.S. labor market by filling needed jobs, and, as a group, have a higher employment rate than the U.S.-born population.

"Male refugees of working age had a 67 percent employment rate from 2009 to 2011, while native-born males had only a 60 percent employment rate during the same time period.

"Refugee women were just as likely as native-born women to be employed.[5]

"The relatively high rate of employment among refugees is reflective of the labor market participation for the entire foreign-born population, who also work at a higher rate than does the native-born population.[6]

"Refugees are also more likely than the U.S.-born population and other immigrants, to be of working age (25-64 years).[7]

"The combination of refugees’ high employment rate and their substantive working age population signals that they are likely to be important contributors to their local economies."

Immigrants as Economic Contributors: Refugees Are a Fiscal Success Story for America - National Immigration Forum

Forum List

Back