Immigrants Displace American Workers

Or California or Arizona or New Mexico . Oddly, the states where there are strong unions wet backs don't seem to get to do much but scrap out the work site or other little piddly minimum wage jobs. West of the Mississippi though going anywhere new homes are coming up is like taking a trip to TJ. They even piss right on the road in front of everyone. Pretty nasty people.

They'll get their invasion eventually. You have to remember that illegal immigration is gov supported.
Until we take back our gov the invasion will continue.
So whats holding you back?

My life is just fine and no amount of illegal beaners will effect that,I have no kids that I feel I need to protect so you dumb fucks and your kids are on your own.
Good luck and have fun...
I dont believe you at all. Dont waste your time trying to convince me either. You just specified that we take back our government. Obviously you are a missed paycheck away from being on the streets but are too timid to do anything other than hope someone else takes back your government. I suggest you upgrade your skill set.

The problem I see is you have no concern for what we leave our decedents.
Crippling debt is just fine in your mind,in my case it wont affect me but I do care about my countries future .....unlike you.
My descendants are going to be set up nicely so I dont understand why you said that. I also dont understand why you think crippling debt is good for a consumer. Debt for a country is just fine. Thats the way the game works. You should also educate yourself about the monetary system. I think you would be embarrassed of what you just posted after you understand it.

They'll get their invasion eventually. You have to remember that illegal immigration is gov supported.

My life is just fine and no amount of illegal beaners will effect that,I have no kids that I feel I need to protect so you dumb fucks and your kids are on your own.
I dont believe you at all. Dont waste your time trying to convince me either. You just specified that we take back our government. Obviously you are a missed paycheck away from being on the streets but are too timid to do anything other than hope someone else takes back your government. I suggest you upgrade your skill set.

Crippling debt is just fine in your mind,in my case it wont affect me but I do care about my countries future .....unlike you.
My descendants are going to be set up nicely so I dont understand why you said that. I also dont understand why you think crippling debt is good for a consumer. Debt for a country is just fine. Thats the way the game works. You should also educate yourself about the monetary system. I think you would be embarrassed of what you just posted after you understand it.

Extreme retard on display.....

Extreme retard on display.....
We knew you were a retard but thanks for officially informing us your retardation was extreme. I pretty much figured it was extreme but its nice to have it stated as a self diagnosed fact.

Debt is fine? The central bank owned by foreign bankers is "fine"? Fractional banking is "fine"???? Using our signature on a Promissory Note which is the same as printing money due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 while collecting interest on money they never actually lent is "fine"???? And how our labor was pledged as surety against a debt this corporate entity incurred that we do not owe is "fine"????? HOLY fuck but are you ever fucking stupid. Here I thought you actually understood what was going on but you have proven yourself to not know diddly squat....debate me on this...I fucking dare you. Bring it.......I will fucking BURY you. STFU or bring some game because I have plenty to throw at you.

Forum List

Back