Imagine the international outrage if a world leader bragged about the number of political dissidents he had arrested, charged, and imprisoned

WTF. Nice pole vault. Russia arrested Navalny as soon as he return to Russia and he was never free again.
The Putin supporting Russian wing of the GOP, like you, have claimed the Dirty Don is being treated just like he was. If that were true how come Benedict Donald isn't in prison right now?

Like I said, Trump has better protection than Navalny. That's the only thing keeping him out of prison and alive right now.

You didn't answer the question, though. You want to see Trump in prison, right?

Like I said, Trump has better protection than Navalny. That's the only thing keeping him out of prison and alive right now.

You didn't answer the question, though. You want to see Trump in prison, right?
Pole vault to a different topic all you want.

What dodge? You keep trying to pole vault to a different topic. But feel free to discuss it.

Your feelings are pretty clear from your posting history:

Figures you'd miss the comment I remarked on. Deliberate?

"They tried to get rid of a sitting president with lies. That's treason, he should spend the rest of his life in jail.

He ignored a valid subpoena and lied or had his lawyer lie about the documents in his possession.

Do you think Hillary will visit him in jail?

I just hope Hillary has a chance visit him in jail over it, for the irony of it.

Your feelings are pretty clear from your posting history:
See not one damn thing about throwing him in prison for political dissent like what happens to Russian dissenters like Navalny. He is under indictment and could very well be facing jail time for his crimes too. Has he been thrown in jail like Navalny was without a chance to defend himself? Nope.

Next lie or pole vault.

More pro Putin propaganda from the Neo-GOP. Who's weapons have killed more Russians? The ones Benedict Donald gave to Ukraine or the ones Biden gave to Ukraine. Who wants to supply the Ukraine with more Russian killing weapons? Benedict or Joe?
Evasion.

I don't give a FF about Russia.

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back