Imagine if Trump MANDATED vaccines, testing or masks....

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
The way Biden has through OSHA. Just imagine it. You fools for Biden would absolutely lose your minds, and by the way, you would be correct to do so. I would back you up 100%.

But you're such hypocrites it's actually boring to call you hypocrites; you're hypocritical the way I breathe. So go ahead and tell us all how great these mandates are gonna be. The one consolation I have is that it all but guarantees you a good couple of decades wandering in the political wilderness.

If Trump did it, his followes would have went along with it, and the pandemic would have end months ago. The anti mask movement only took off because Trump supported it. The vast majority of Trumpists are sheep who will support whatever Dear Leader tells them to support

The way Biden has through OSHA. Just imagine it. You fools for Biden would absolutely lose your minds, and by the way, you would be correct to do so. I would back you up 100%.

But you're such hypocrites it's actually boring to call you hypocrites; you're hypocritical the way I breathe. So go ahead and tell us all how great these mandates are gonna be. The one consolation I have is that it all but guarantees you a good couple of decades wandering in the political wilderness.

You are correct. If Trump had done anything that the Beijing Biden Circus of Crime has been doing......they would be shitting their pants, their heads would be spinning around, and foaming at their mouths!!! Literally.
They would be making SURE that everybody has the right to judge for themselves, whether they get a shot or not and have the RIGHT to refuse.

We need to develop a new word that means "exorbitant hypocritical, lying traitors", that we can have put into the dictionaries of the world.

They have double standards.

Just like all the Democrats that scream about women and blacks needing to be given more position of power but as soon as a black woman gets elected in Virgina they don't mention it and instead yell racism.

They yell about racism then say there are too many white people with jobs, or praise someone just for being black and essentially being racist.

They condemn republican on Jan 6th, but allow rioters to destroy entire cities and steal so much businesses are closing for over a year.

It's just a never ending cycle or double standards and they don't even try to hide it.

If Trump did it, his followes would have went along with it, and the pandemic would have end months ago. The anti mask movement only took off because Trump supported it. The vast majority of Trumpists are sheep who will support whatever Dear Leader tells them to support

Masks don't prevent spread.

Vaccinated people have MORE cases per 100K in the UK now than non. Seeing this here on the ground now.

But that's okay. Looking forward to the Dems getting decimated in the voting booth.

You are correct. If Trump had done anything that the Beijing Biden Circus of Crime has been doing......they would be shitting their pants, their heads would be spinning around, and foaming at their mouths!!! Literally.
They would be making SURE that everybody has the right to judge for themselves, whether they get a shot or not and have the RIGHT to refuse.

We need to develop a new word that means "exorbitant hypocritical, lying traitors", that we can have put into the dictionaries of the world.

I actually think many of them have found, deep in the cold cockles of their hearts, a scintilla of shame. The reaction to this is not grand. It's rather muted. Or maybe they're nervous, like....yeesh. this too?

Yeah. This too. Elect buffoons like Biden, you get what you get. No one deserves it more.

Everything Trump did to fight COVID was undermined by the MSM, the bureaucracy and Democrats and he still did an amazing job in spite of all their resistance. They defied everything he said much like a rebellious little kid does to their parents. So if Trump had proposed mandates, the media and Democrats would have vilified him as a tyrant and they would have been right. Of course, Trump was much too smart to do something so stupidly un American.

Masks don't prevent spread.

Vaccinated people have MORE cases per 100K in the UK now than non. Seeing this here on the ground now.

But that's okay. Looking forward to the Dems getting decimated in the voting booth.
According to every doctor ive talked to, masks block enough of the respiratory droplets that carry the virus that the risk of spreading the virus, when coupled with social distancing is greatly reduced.

According to every doctor ive talked to, masks block enough of the respiratory droplets that carry the virus that the risk of spreading the virus, when coupled with social distancing is greatly reduced.

Sure you've talked to "many doctors". sure you have. And like drs are experts in viral spread and masks. Yep

Trump would have had to behave presidential to do that. Never going to happen.

Forum List

Back