Imagine.Elizabeth Warren Never Polls Higher Than 3%.How Will She React?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :aargh::boohoo: With at least 10? 12? Dem's running, this will only send Warren down to the bottom of the barrell as we get closer to debate season. Now, when they hold these debates, isn't a candidate supposed to have at least 15 or so per-cent just to get into the debates? Even if they have to hold two separate debates because of the 10/12 candidates,are they gonna let Liz Warren in as she continues to poll under 5%. Maybe she will just withdraw in utter shame/embarrassment to us 300 million people.
:boo_hoo14: :cul2: :cul2: :itsok:

Sounds like to me she is doing really well within her declared racial identity, that being Native American. In fact that may be the only demographic she wins, but on the bright side, she gets all of those 5 million votes. She one smart squaw.

She'll start scalping pollsters !
doesnt she have any clue that about 90% of Americans see her as a dolt?
No. Because when she looks in the mirror she's sees:
1347206323__MG_5390w.jpg

Elizabeth Warren deceived her employers...posing as a minority...and doing so for decades. That deception gave her "status" in the liberal world of academics and made her desirable to institutions like Harvard.

Now she's paying for those lies. She'll remain a Senator in Massachusetts because let's face it...Massachusetts is about as liberal as they come...but her dream of becoming President is OVER! It is what it is...

The MSM has already spun bad news on all those "not selected". They still have not run willie brown dick stories or the Bologna family murder debacle on Cameltoe.....looks like they want to run another Cremora?

She'll start scalping pollsters !
doesnt she have any clue that about 90% of Americans see her as a dolt?

No, as most Americans see her as an educated worker of civil rights and very knowledgeable.
If you consider "Most Americans" as those living in an Insane Asylum for Leftists, well, I guess we'll be forced to agree with you.
i see her as a dolt and a man. thats not a woman!

and how come CNN/MSNBC hasnt attacked her for getting rich on a lie?

Forum List

Back