I'm watching Trumps live press conference on the Wuhan Virus Bill, he is hitting the Dems hard

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Appears Trump has to go around them, though one wonders if this is all by design, so that they can make excuses if Biden wins for his V.P to do the same.

Talking about issues being forced into the Bill by the opposition, such as voter harvesting, federal NO I.D for anyone, releasing prisoners from prison, free money to illegal immigrants. One item after another...if voters are watching this, do they think these ideas resonate with them?

Last edited:
I remember when presidents had enough class to keep their campaigns out of "official" press conferences.
You mean classy presidents that commit treasonous acts like spying on a political rivals campaign?....is that the kind of class you mean?....this is why we elected Trump....so he would call these entrenched lifetime politician bastards out......

Appears Trump has to go around them, though one wonders if this is all by design, so that they can make excuses if Biden wins for his V.P to do the same.

Talking about voter harvesting, federal NO I.D for anyone, releasing prisoners from prison, free money to illegal immigrants. One item after another...if voters are watching this, do they think these ideas resonate with them?

No, he's not. He's spewing lies and damn lies, engaging in massive amounts of hyperbole and hypocrisy, and generally hitting all the talking points that make his low intelligence base squeal with pleasure.

Nothing new here.

That didn't happen. Would you please stop repeating this lie?
I remember when presidents had enough class to keep their campaigns out of "official" press conferences.
You mean classy presidents that commit treasonous acts like spying on a political rivals campaign?....is that the kind of class you mean?....this is why we elected Trump....so he would call these entrenched lifetime politician bastards out......

When it's China First vs America First, better to err on the side of transparency. That's the biggest difference.

Yes, it's political, but Trump has been far more transparent and accessible than any president before him. If one is proud of their policies, they should answer for them. Trump calls it out openly, which frustrates people who like insider access only.

The Kung Flu has devastated our economy. Trump should use tariffs to punish China for sending the Kung Flu to us.

That didn't happen. Would you please stop repeating this lie?
Denial only shows you are clueless. It happened.

...the only way to solve the problem is eradication....unless you totally destroy them and kill thousands, the ''war''' will go on and on--like the Arab-Israeli Wars/etc many examples

Just admit you you would allow him any outrage and save all the deflection.

Talking about voter harvesting, federal NO I.D for anyone, releasing prisoners from prison, free money to illegal immigrants. One item after another...if voters are watching this, do they think these ideas resonate with them?

No, he's not. He's spewing lies and damn lies, engaging in massive amounts of hyperbole and hypocrisy, and generally hitting all the talking points that make his low intelligence base squeal with pleasure.

Nothing new here.

Truth hurts your poor little brain

Once the OP said "Wuhan Virus", every subsequent word could be written off as cult butthurt.

Remember, Trump cultists, using idiot cult lingo instantly reveals you as a cultist. You're trying to hide that and pass yourselves off as a normal people, so don't use idiot cult lingo.

The Kung Flu has devastated our economy. Trump should use tariffs to punish China for sending the Kung Flu to us.

Its tramp virus and he handled it poorly like his TV showing, all hyperbole and political, when his rich friends at the golf course which pay 350 grand a year laugh in the background. What a political hack job.

the ass wipe chinese officials, and the death to America democrats are responsible---oh and Billy gates also---remember this asshole said it would disappear in the fall,,,(after the election)---fuck all them--btw--hey you fucking retards running china--try to silence me --ill show you some things you wished you knew--

Once the OP said "Wuhan Virus", every subsequent word could be written off as cult butthurt.

Remember, Trump cultists, using idiot cult lingo instantly reveals you as a cultist. You're trying to hide that and pass yourselves off as a normal people, so don't use idiot cult lingo.

Where did the virus come from? If it came from Toronto, Vancouver or Newfoundland, you can call it accordingly. The Toronto Virus et al and I would accept that. In fact, I would be honoured as it would give me a reason to complain about our local government and demand answers. It would be a crime against humanity if they were hiding it, for example.

It came from Communist China, specifically the city of Wuhan. Facts don't care about politics.

Forum List

Back