I'm watching Trumps live press conference on the Wuhan Virus Bill, he is hitting the Dems hard

Do you realize how many employees tramp has, so he is saving money on the payroll tax.

I wonder if that is for self employed people as well. It should be.

Once the OP said "Wuhan Virus", every subsequent word could be written off as cult butthurt.

Remember, Trump cultists, using idiot cult lingo instantly reveals you as a cultist. You're trying to hide that and pass yourselves off as a normal people, so don't use idiot cult lingo.

Another dumbass liberal who wants to hide the origin of the virus.

Hey Genius, what do you call the Spanish Flu? How about the Black Death?

Your double digit IQ is showing. You must enjoy looking this stupid. No one could be doing this on purpose.

Ifs it ok for tramp, it will be ok for Biden.
Biden LOL

You just got run over by the Trump train..........and now you get to decide if you will try to deny your voters money they need as you picked up your toys and went home.

Didn't think he'd do it did you............Awesome.......slick move.

I just read What's expected in the EOs and it looks more like he went around republicans than Democrats. $400 a week unemployment when the republicans insist on $200. Moratorium on evictions when the republicans wanted it to end.
Deferred student loans a forgiven interest.

No funding for Whitehouse remodels or new FBI buildings.

It looks like the only thing they got is tRumps payroll tax cut, which is nothing, comparatively.

Kinda funny actually.

But you kids keep on spinning if it makes you feel better.

I just read What's expected in the EOs and it looks more like he went around republicans than Democrats. $400 a week unemployment when the republicans insist on $200. Moratorium on evictions when the republicans wanted it to end.
Deferred student loans a forgiven interest.

No funding for Whitehouse remodels or new FBI buildings.

It looks like the only thing they got is tRumps payroll tax cut, which is nothing, comparatively.

Kinda funny actually.

But you kids keep on spinning if it makes you feel better.

We don't expect liberals to understand. That would require thought beyond your racism and ignorance.

"If I'm victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these taxes and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax," Trump said. "Joe Biden and the Democrats may not want that, they don't want that."
-----------------------------
there goes SS and Medicare.
Your handlers scrambling for a narrative there.........just use the Trump gonna take your SS away routine............LOL

Come up with something better...........you just got OWNED.

I remember when they didn't bring up politics at funerals to. Hypocrites.

When?

Oh, you're telling a big lie that Republicans never used funerals for politics. Got it. You needed some excuse for Trump's illegal and immoral use of government facilities for campaigning, so that was what came to mind.
Poor thing..........Trump just used DNC tactics against them.........KARMA.........You will sign or else BS of Piglosi.........he just chose OR ELSE.....

Now.....money is available to people out of work right now..........people about to be evicted can get help right now.........

So the DNC has to agree or watch the people about to get this money up in their faces.......If they legal challenge and deny them.......get evicted.....don't have the money.......they will REMEMBER.

This was KARMA SERVED COLD.

You said it, talk about revenge, Vengeance is mine said the Lord. He thinks he is God almighty, but he is a dirt on the bottom of Pelosi's shoe.

I remember when they didn't bring up politics at funerals to. Hypocrites.

When?

Oh, you're telling a big lie that Republicans never used funerals for politics. Got it. You needed some excuse for Trump's illegal and immoral use of government facilities for campaigning, so that was what came to mind.
Poor thing..........Trump just used DNC tactics against them.........KARMA.........You will sign or else BS of Piglosi.........he just chose OR ELSE.....

Now.....money is available to people out of work right now..........people about to be evicted can get help right now.........

So the DNC has to agree or watch the people about to get this money up in their faces.......If they legal challenge and deny them.......get evicted.....don't have the money.......they will REMEMBER.

This was KARMA SERVED COLD.

You said it, talk about revenge, Vengeance is mine said the Lord. He thinks he is God almighty, but he is a dirt on the bottom of Pelosi's shoe.

Your sorry party has gotta come out of the caves sooner or later...........Maybe you can bring Biden out.............LMAO

I remember when presidents had enough class to keep their campaigns out of "official" press conferences.

And then the democrat party decided to destroy the country....so Trump was elected and has to fight the fight in front of us....

That didn't happen. Would you please stop repeating this lie?
I remember when presidents had enough class to keep their campaigns out of "official" press conferences.
You mean classy presidents that commit treasonous acts like spying on a political rivals campaign?....is that the kind of class you mean?....this is why we elected Trump....so he would call these entrenched lifetime politician bastards out......

It did happen, and you can't lie about it anymore........we have the paperwork from the FBI and the other agencies as well as the White House obama meetings you lying sack of shit.

BWHAAAAAAAAaa Chuck You Schumar was just on crying like a little bitch... WHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

This is great!
They didn't see this coming..............LMAO.....hell I didn't think he would do it.........LOL

Now time to deal with the RIOTERS..........using the same powers...and end that nonsense too.

BWHAAAAAAAAaa Chuck You Schumar was just on crying like a little bitch... WHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

This is great!
They didn't see this coming..............LMAO.....hell I didn't think he would do it.........LOL

Now time to deal with the RIOTERS..........using the same powers...and end that nonsense too.
This should play out well for Trump..

Do nothing Dems were stalling to make things worse and Trump has had enough... He explained why he was doing what he is doing and then he did it, going around the Main Sleazy Media... Hilarious...

Trump did what we needed minus a second stimulis check.... Better than the bull shit pork bill the dems were putting out... Its now DEAD! Democrats no longer have any leverage...

Last edited:

And then the democrat party decided to destroy the country....so Trump was elected and has to fight the fight in front of us....
I can't wait till next year when you people suddenly start acting like you never even heard of Trump.

This is great!

They keep underestimating Trump and he keeps kicking their asses.... TOO Funny!

Forum List

Back