A police dog found a missing mom and her baby during its first shift on the force

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Dogs. :clap:

A police dog found a missing mom and her baby during its first shift on the force

CNN)A missing mother and her 1-year-old baby were found after a very good boy named Max discovered them on the edge of a ravine.

It was newly licensed police dog Max's first day on the job with the Dyfed-Powys department in Wales when the dog and its handler, PC Peter Lloyd, began their search for the two missing people.

"The woman had not been seen or spoken to for two days, which was out of character, and her phone wasn't working, so naturally concern for her safety was high," inspector Jonathan Rees-Jones said in a statement.
"Thanks to excellent work between teams, the woman's car was quickly found on a mountain road. Although this gave officers a location to search from, there was still a vast area to cover given the amount of time she had been missing."

All dogs deserve a steak dinner and a good leg bone.

All lives matter. Dogs and cats included.

Yesterday a man missing for 4 days had one of his shoes sniffed by a bloodhound. The dog found him in 34 minutes.
I saw this talked about on Inside Edition I believe it was. Sadly the man is suffering from dementia.

God bless you and him and his doggy savior always!!!

Holly

P.S. Human's best friend is how they should be labeled since they are obviously there for not just the male gender. :) :) :)

Yesterday a man missing for 4 days had one of his shoes sniffed by a bloodhound. The dog found him in 34 minutes.
I saw this talked about on Inside Edition I believe it was. Sadly the man is suffering from dementia.

God bless you and him and his doggy savior always!!!

Holly

P.S. Human's best friend is how they should be labeled since they are obviously there for not just the male gender. :) :) :)

HuMAN is as much man as is MANkind.

Dogs. :clap:

CNN)A missing mother and her 1-year-old baby were found after a very good boy named Max discovered them on the edge of a ravine.

It was newly licensed police dog Max's first day on the job with the Dyfed-Powys department in Wales when the dog and its handler, PC Peter Lloyd, began their search for the two missing people.

"The woman had not been seen or spoken to for two days, which was out of character, and her phone wasn't working, so naturally concern for her safety was high," inspector Jonathan Rees-Jones said in a statement.
"Thanks to excellent work between teams, the woman's car was quickly found on a mountain road. Although this gave officers a location to search from, there was still a vast area to cover given the amount of time she had been missing."
The dog is probably wondering what the big deal is.

Forum List

Back