I'm watching Trumps live press conference on the Wuhan Virus Bill, he is hitting the Dems hard

I remember when presidents had enough class to keep their campaigns out of "official" press conferences.

And then the democrat party decided to destroy the country....so Trump was elected and has to fight the fight in front of us....
I can't wait till next year when you people suddenly start acting like you never even heard of Trump.
If you don't get the mail in votes ...........you are fucked........and you know it.
I'll be OK no matter who is president. Not so sure about you Trump cult true believers.
We didn't throw a dang 3 and half year pitty party when Obama was elected.......We sure as hell didn't try to burn the country down either.

Your party has a serious problem..........you can't control the far left destroying everything.......nor the Draconian policies of your politicians..............YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR IT IN NOVEMBER.

Which is exactly why you have a hard on for mail in votes.
This is me laughing in your stupid fucking face. HA HA. You are fucking retarded to personally blame random people on the internet for everything that ever pissed you off.
You shouldn't post angry..........it shows...........go waterboard yourself and you will feel better after..........

Why are you angry.............you know I'm speaking the truth......and you know you just got OWNED......Your party is damned if you do and damned if you don't on this one...............Your own tactics used against you.

I LOVE IT.
You seem to be the angry one here. I'm just a random nobody on the internet yet it seems you blame me for the state of the country and want some revenge.
I blame you party.............and you happen to be on their side..............You are upset that you just got your own medicine.........and now you are pouting.

Once the OP said "Wuhan Virus", every subsequent word could be written off as cult butthurt.

Remember, Trump cultists, using idiot cult lingo instantly reveals you as a cultist. You're trying to hide that and pass yourselves off as a normal people, so don't use idiot cult lingo.

Liberal cultists like you like to use the term "Trump virus" if I recall.

Please spare us the glaring hypocrisy.

I just read What's expected in the EOs and it looks more like he went around republicans than Democrats. $400 a week unemployment when the republicans insist on $200. Moratorium on evictions when the republicans wanted it to end.
Deferred student loans a forgiven interest.

No funding for Whitehouse remodels or new FBI buildings.

It looks like the only thing they got is tRumps payroll tax cut, which is nothing, comparatively.

Kinda funny actually.

But you kids keep on spinning if it makes you feel better.

We don't expect liberals to understand. That would require thought beyond your racism and ignorance.
Lol, nice try kid.

Its ok old man. I knew it was too difficult for you to grasp.

Nancy has lost all leverage and power... Now all they look like is stupid fools having a hissy fit..
Nancy will track down a liberal Democrat ambulance chaser and file a lawsuit. If we ever build concentration camps, we should round up lawyers first.

This was the press conference where he ran from the room like a cowardly punk when he was caught and challenged for lying a lie he has repeated no less than 140 times about Veterans Choice.

Joe Biden can't wait to get Liar in Chief in the debates where he will expose Trump lies over and over.

Quick research and you will find that the $400 that trump is flaunting to buy votes wont see thr light. It is impossible to implement and many states wont come up with the %25 he is asking for especially red states that need it the most.

Quick research and you will find that the $400 that trump is flaunting to buy votes wont see thr light. It is impossible to implement and many states wont come up with the %25 he is asking for especially red states that need it the most.
Trump will be caught in a non-ending flood of lies and incompetence in the coming days, weeks, and months like he was at Saturday's press conference. He will run away like a spanked little boy every time. .

Last edited:
I remember when presidents had enough class to keep their campaigns out of "official" press conferences.

Obama did it all the time. Hell, he still does it.
No he didn't. He can say anything now but he still keeps it dignified and respects the office he once held. I'm sure even he would like to call Trump a lying puss-bag disgrace to the country but he does not and is therefore the better man.

Obama did it all the time. Hell, he still does it.
No he didn't. He can say anything now but he still keeps it dignified and respects the office he once held. I'm sure even he would like to call Trump a lying puss-bag disgrace to the country but he does not and is therefore the better man.

He can’t even give a eulogy without campaigning.

And then the democrat party decided to destroy the country....so Trump was elected and has to fight the fight in front of us....
I can't wait till next year when you people suddenly start acting like you never even heard of Trump.
I can't wait till you pussies cry like little babies, again.

If you don't get the mail in votes ...........you are fucked........and you know it.
I'll be OK no matter who is president. Not so sure about you Trump cult true believers.
We didn't throw a dang 3 and half year pitty party when Obama was elected.......We sure as hell didn't try to burn the country down either.

Your party has a serious problem..........you can't control the far left destroying everything.......nor the Draconian policies of your politicians..............YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR IT IN NOVEMBER.

Which is exactly why you have a hard on for mail in votes.
This is me laughing in your stupid fucking face. HA HA. You are fucking retarded to personally blame random people on the internet for everything that ever pissed you off.
I blame stupid retarded libtards for the mess in America.

"If I'm victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these taxes and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax," Trump said. "Joe Biden and the Democrats may not want that, they don't want that."
-----------------------------
there goes SS and Medicare.
Same old lies from the lying left.

There is goes, to where no one knows. If he get re-elected (there's an 80% chance) he will defund Fica which he is trying to do now.

Appears Trump has to go around them, though one wonders if this is all by design, so that they can make excuses if Biden wins for his V.P to do the same.

Talking about issues being forced into the Bill by the opposition, such as voter harvesting, federal NO I.D for anyone, releasing prisoners from prison, free money to illegal immigrants. One item after another...if voters are watching this, do they think these ideas resonate with them?

Well, Trump is certainly nimble and lightning quick on his feet in fielding every manner of question with aplomb like an expert sword fighter. He will eat Joe alive in the debates.

Funny to hear the angst and anger of the press try to criticize Trump for actually getting much needed relief for the nation as Congress does battle in gridlock. Speaks volumes. Trump once again takes Nancy out of the equation.

Nancy has lost all leverage and power... Now all they look like is stupid fools having a hissy fit..

They have looked like that for a while.

Joe Biden can't wait to get Liar in Chief in the debates where he will expose Trump lies over and over.

I think you're dreaming...Just because you liberals have set up some twisted alternate universe, doesn't mean that what you think is fact simply because you dutifly tap your keyboard like a good little trained monkey...Biden has trouble stringing a sentence together these days, and that has you twits scared shitless.

"If I'm victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these taxes and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax," Trump said. "Joe Biden and the Democrats may not want that, they don't want that."

There is goes, to where no one knows. If he get re-elected (there's an 80% chance) he will defund Fica which he is trying to do now.

Fear mongering is all you people have left....Sad really.

Fear mongering is all you people have left....Sad really.

Did he write a EO saying payroll tax is on vacation, Yes or NO???

Forum List

Back