I'm Wanting To Home School My Future Children More and More Every Day

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Especially when they have perverts like this working for the school board and they don't wind up getting charged with anything. I'm not saying whether or not I live around here, but this still really pisses me off. :mad:

Well since REPUBLICAN is not in caps in the header i'm guessing the guy is a democrat. And he's resigned. Before any charges. Maybe he's prepping for a run for mayor/governor. Resume enhancer for the left.

• Banned
Well since REPUBLICAN is not in caps in the header i'm guessing the guy is a democrat. And he's resigned. Before any charges. Maybe he's prepping for a run for mayor/governor. Resume enhancer for the left.

It would not surprise me a bit since their party is in support of grooming and pedophilia.

That is what passes for education in a Red State

Especially when they have perverts like this working for the school board and they don't wind up getting charged with anything. I'm not saying whether or not I live around here, but this still really pisses me off. :mad:

img_1_1651356890268.jpg

5 Missouri boarding school employees charged with abuse​

https://apnews.com › article › religion-education-child-...

Sep 28, 2021 — STOCKTON, Mo. (AP) — A southwest Missouri prosecutor said Tuesday he has charged five employees of a private Christian boarding school with ..

So, pastor rapes child...no big deal.

talk about racism....end of the fucking world as we know it

You are so much fun.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana:

I'm talking about how it all adds up and I never saw you say that the creep in my OP was a sick mother fucker that should never see the light of day again, you keep changing the subject once again. This could have been a real child and Thank God it wasn't. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Or are you really the heartless bastard that you seem to be?

You didn't bother reading your own link?

He is an ELECTED position.

Geez! Catch a freaking clue!

Forum List

Back