'I'm too cool to watch the hearings': Kinzinger mocks Tom Cotton/GOP Base after saying Cotton is pandering to GOP base by not watching hearings either

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the title of the thread may be confusing, but it'll all make sense if you watch this brief interview, where Kinzinger is visibly emotional reacting to the GOP "craziness"

Oh nozies! the congressional nothing known as kinzinger is mocking people who laugh at the clown show?

And this is worthy of a thread?

:itsok:

• Banned
Oh nozies! the congressional nothing known as kinzinger is mocking people who laugh at the clown show?

And this is worthy of a thread?

:itsok:
it is. me and Kinzinger are calling you and Cotton out in front my millions of USMB followers who worship my feet

They're saying "I'm not watching" so they can avoid having to acknowledge the sedition & insurrection, and the three hours their leader chose to do nothing.

They've sold their soul, so they have to watch their step.
Trump learned how to do nothing while watching Democrats do nothing for the entire summer of 2020 while Americans lost their businesses to arson, looting and assaults. Fuck you.

Trump learned how to do nothing while watching Democrats do nothing for the entire summer of 2020 while Americans lost their businesses to arson, looting and assaults. Fuck you.

Americans didn't lose their businesses to "arson, looting and assaults", idiot. They lost them to the intentional destruction of black owned small businesses by groups like the Proud Boys, Bugaloo Bois, and other radical right wing fringe groups hoping to start a race war. In the guise of "protecting" white owned businesses", these jerks burnt and looted independently owned black businesses so black people would be left with nothing in their neighbourhoods.

They're saying "I'm not watching" so they can avoid having to acknowledge the sedition & insurrection, and the three hours their leader chose to do nothing.

They've sold their soul, so they have to watch their step.
Psssst. Unbeknownst to mac1958, there are ways to follow along with the “testimony” of this clown show committee — and it’s public airings of selective snippets — without having to sit there and watch that drivel.

The rest of us are not to blame that you’re too addle-brained to recognize it for what it is. A purposeful waste of time designed to get you simpleton libs to hate the bad orange man.

Forum List

Back