"I'm the Antichrist". "No, I'm the Antichrist".

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
Conservative Christians should have a field day with this one, while normal people will just see it as progress toward a better world. You go boys!

The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis - CNN.com

150907122658-01-pope-obama-medium-plus-169.jpg

Do normal people belittle politicians they don't like with clown make-up? Is that your definition of "normal?"

That does it.

I"m not attending church services tomorrow.

Actually, I haven't attended church services since 1962.

He's welcome to his opinion.

Like anyone, he can be wrong.

But, why no calls from the left about Separation of Church and State?

Isn't that what they usually scream when
someone who believes in God makes political statements?

Do normal people belittle politicians they don't like with clown make-up? Is that your definition of "normal?"
How many ways have Obama and Clinton been belittled in avatars? Lots of people are related to Abbie Normal then!

How many ways have Obama and Clinton been belittled in avatars? Lots of people are related to Abbie Normal then!

How many ways have Obama and Clinton been belittled in avatars

I wasn't here back then, but how many 'chimp' pictures of Bush were used as avatars?

You want to look like a clown?

Go for it.

But dont' whine when you are treated like one.

You want to look like a clown? Go for it. But don't whine when you are treated like one.
That isn't supposed to be me. You don't get the whole shtick, do you? I guess you don't or you'd realize that you're the one that's whining! :cool-45:

That isn't supposed to be me.

Duh

You don't get the whole shtick, do you?

Yup, I get it.

To make your candidates look better, you, and others, demean your opposition with ridiculous avatars.

What's not to get?

I guess you don't or you'd realize that you're the one that's whining

Hilarious

Forum List

Back