I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!

hubby & me are getting our 1st pfizer shot saturday & the 2nd one april 3.

2 weeks after that 2nd dose & i get to hug my bestest buddy of 45 years!
Hey Dems; be true to your VOTE!!! Don't take the Trump Vaccine!!!!!

Greg

lol ... you think trump had anything to do with the research, development, & the timing?

silly you. is that why he threw a hissy fit that a vaccine didn't come out until after the election?

Pushed to rush, FDA head says feds will get vaccine ‘right’
By JONATHAN LEMIRE, JILL COLVIN, MATTHEW PERRONE and ZEKE MILLER December 1, 2020 GMT

In October, Hahn published strict FDA safety guidelines that effectively closed the door on Trump’s goal of delivering a vaccine by Election Day. And he has repeatedly testified to Congress that “science, not politics,” would determine when a vaccine was made available.

Despite Trump’s claims, the FDA has little control over when companies decide to seek government authorization for their vaccines. Each of the leading vaccine manufacturers is conducting large-scale studies of thousands of people to test their shots for safety and effectiveness.

Only an outside panel of independent experts can peek at the study data and determine when enough has accumulated to warrant FDA submission. Pfizer submitted its vaccine application on Nov. 20th and rival Moderna did the same on Monday.
Pushed to rush, FDA head says feds will get vaccine 'right'

why did donny turn down pfizer's offer for MORE vaccines?

The Trump administration reportedly rejected an offer from Pfizer for more COVID-19 vaccine doses, and now other countries might get them
John Haltiwanger
Dec 7, 2020, 5:19 PM

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.

"The US government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine, and Pfizer is ready to begin shipping initial doses soon after receiving an emergency-use authorization from FDA," Pfizer said in a statement. "Any additional doses beyond the 100 million are subject to a separate and mutually acceptable agreement. The company is not able to comment on any confidential discussions that may be taking place with the US government."
The Trump administration reportedly rejected an offer from Pfizer for more COVID-19 vaccine doses, and now other countries might get them

not to mention, the incompetent trump administration had absolutely no plan put in place for the distribution of vaccines once they were available. they left it completely up to the states, 'promising' a certain amt of vaccines would be shipped at a certain time - & most times the states were shorted & the timing wasn't accurate.

but i just love the loyalty & pure devotion you show yer chosen one who ...

btw ...

lost.

Greg
Is the vaccine in the UK the PM Johnson vaccine, or the vaccines in Israel the Netanyahu vaccine?

These countries had vaccines BEFORE the USA.... Why aren't they trying to take credit for them? Why is Trump so stuck on him getting credit for doing what any president would do? His narcissism?

Trump wouldn't even take his shot in front of the public to promote HIS vaccine, because he didn't want anyone to see his chubby arm.... :rolleyes:
Pfizer and Moderna as far as I know. Here we have Pfizer so far but Astra-Zeneca...the English one...seems to be having blood clot problems. JnJ is another one...US...but we don't have it here. Frankly I was slinging off at:

View attachment 468262
.....but you missed it.

Those cheques were DELAYED because Pelosi didn't want to give Trump "a win"........................how do you feel about playing politics with the poor needy?? I doubt you give a damn.

Greg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fake news.

Greg
Is the vaccine in the UK the PM Johnson vaccine, or the vaccines in Israel the Netanyahu vaccine?

These countries had vaccines BEFORE the USA.... Why aren't they trying to take credit for them? Why is Trump so stuck on him getting credit for doing what any president would do? His narcissism?

Trump wouldn't even take his shot in front of the public to promote HIS vaccine, because he didn't want anyone to see his chubby arm.... :rolleyes:
Pfizer and Moderna as far as I know. Here we have Pfizer so far but Astra-Zeneca...the English one...seems to be having blood clot problems. JnJ is another one...US...but we don't have it here. Frankly I was slinging off at:

View attachment 468262
.....but you missed it.

Those cheques were DELAYED because Pelosi didn't want to give Trump "a win"........................how do you feel about playing politics with the poor needy?? I doubt you give a damn.

Greg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fake news.
LIAR!!!

Greg

Greg

lol ... you think trump had anything to do with the research, development, & the timing?

silly you. is that why he threw a hissy fit that a vaccine didn't come out until after the election?

Pushed to rush, FDA head says feds will get vaccine ‘right’
By JONATHAN LEMIRE, JILL COLVIN, MATTHEW PERRONE and ZEKE MILLER December 1, 2020 GMT

In October, Hahn published strict FDA safety guidelines that effectively closed the door on Trump’s goal of delivering a vaccine by Election Day. And he has repeatedly testified to Congress that “science, not politics,” would determine when a vaccine was made available.

Despite Trump’s claims, the FDA has little control over when companies decide to seek government authorization for their vaccines. Each of the leading vaccine manufacturers is conducting large-scale studies of thousands of people to test their shots for safety and effectiveness.

Only an outside panel of independent experts can peek at the study data and determine when enough has accumulated to warrant FDA submission. Pfizer submitted its vaccine application on Nov. 20th and rival Moderna did the same on Monday.
Pushed to rush, FDA head says feds will get vaccine 'right'

why did donny turn down pfizer's offer for MORE vaccines?

John Haltiwanger
Dec 7, 2020, 5:19 PM

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.

"The US government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine, and Pfizer is ready to begin shipping initial doses soon after receiving an emergency-use authorization from FDA," Pfizer said in a statement. "Any additional doses beyond the 100 million are subject to a separate and mutually acceptable agreement. The company is not able to comment on any confidential discussions that may be taking place with the US government."

not to mention, the incompetent trump administration had absolutely no plan put in place for the distribution of vaccines once they were available. they left it completely up to the states, 'promising' a certain amt of vaccines would be shipped at a certain time - & most times the states were shorted & the timing wasn't accurate.

but i just love the loyalty & pure devotion you show yer chosen one who ...

btw ...

lost.
"The company is not able to comment on any confidential discussions that may be taking place with the US government."

You lie!!!

Greg

Greg

View attachment 468262
.....but you missed it.

Greg

fake news.
LIAR!!!

Greg

provide a factual unbiased link proving that nancy pelosi did what you are accuse her of. .. or you have proven to be wearing:

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Last edited:
I got my first moderna vaccine today!!!! So did Matt.

Didn't hurt at all...didn't even know she stuck the needle in...

We got it at Wal-Mart, about 25-30 miles from here, our next shot is April 8th, then another two weeks after that...we will finally be able to fly down to Florida to see my parents and older sister!!! Its been a long wait! We will likely stay a month or two!

So far, about two hours since shot, no pain in arm..... Matt felt some pain starting about 5 minutes afterwards of soreness....not me!

My parents, in their 80's got their first and second shots already, along with my older sister....my sis, and father were sore for two or three days afterwards, my mother on both shots, felt nothing....I hope I take after her!

They make you sit there at the pharmacy, for about 15 minutes afterwards to make certain you have no reaction.

My sister and parents got their shot at a Publix grocery store, and my sis said she shopped around the store for 15 minutes instead of sitting there with my parents for the 15 min.

I just can't wait to see them! We were suppose to see them a year ago! :(

congrats. I am getting the Johnson and Johnson version this week. I just hope I do not flinch. I been known to slap people upside the head.
Don't look. That's what I do on every shot...close my eyes, or look in opposite direction...even with drawing blood for lab work....I close my eyes.... somehow, it works to keep me from flinching.

don't look works and also I like to hum that old Chicago song "Im a man yes I am, yes I am"

Heading out to the city, for Matt and my second vaccine....I'm still excited....can't wait, but at the same time a little scared... not really scared, more like I'm being a wimp....I don't want it to hurt... :p

Update

It didn't hurt, very little to no, pain in the arm....

No fever or aches or pain, so far... pretty much, nothing..... knock on wood!!!

Feels like I pressed the EASY button! Hope it stays that way!!!

Update

It didn't hurt, very little to no, pain in the arm....

No fever or aches or pain, so far... pretty much, nothing..... knock on wood!!!

Feels like I pressed the EASY button! Hope it stays that way!!!

It is scary how some folks and mind f*cked by Fake News. But if Fauci the Fraud and Sleepy Joe tell you something, you better do it, and look forward to doing other things they request! :cuckoo:

It is scary how some folks and mind f*cked by Fake News. But if Fauci the Fraud and Sleepy Joe tell you something, you better do it, and look forward to doing other things they request! :cuckoo:
Shoot, I didn't do this for Joe, I did this for me, and my parents and sister and for the USA, and even for ignorant people like you resisting vaccination....if enough of us get it quickly, then those who don't, will eventually be better protected by us.

The sooner we can get out of this mess, the better for our country.

Care4all, you sound like a decent person. You are simply uninformed (ignorant and or stupid).
That last word describes her to a tee. :thup: These gop governors of some of the states that are not evil like the Bush’s and Romney’s who are in bed with biden,they make me proud givingthe middle finger to that evil tyrant lying Biden trying to get every state to conform to his dictatership to wear masks.

Last edited:
Heading out to the city, for Matt and my second vaccine....I'm still excited....can't wait, but at the same time a little scared... not really scared, more like I'm being a wimp....I don't want it to hurt... :p
If you are scared now,you haven’t see nothing yet,five years from now if not sooner,when the poison you are taking starts to take effect and you realise your going to be six feet under soon,you will REALLY be scared.:abgg2q.jpg: I wonder how excited you will be then down under in brimstone with intense heat.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like you left the prom to lose your virginity.

If you are scared now,you haven’t see nothing yet,five years from now if not sooner,when the poison you are taking starts to take effect and you realise your going to be six feet under soon,you will REALLY be scared.:abgg2q.jpg: I wonder how excited you will be then down under in brimstone with intense heat.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do you want to live forever?

Shoot, I didn't do this for Joe, I did this for me, and my parents and sister and for the USA, and even for ignorant people like you resisting vaccination....if enough of us get it quickly, then those who don't, will eventually be better protected by us.

The sooner we can get out of this mess, the better for our country.
Comedy gold from you as always,you need to start a comedy club and say all that babble to large crowds.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, the hubby hasn't done good, since the shot...his arm hurt badly, today he is aching, took temp, just slightly under 100f, so he took Tylenol and now the fever is gone, but his arm still aches....

My arm is just slightly aching a bit more than it did, and I just took my temp and it is 99.6f, but I don't feel sick like Matt.....my fingers are crossed that it stays that way!

Forum List

Back