I'm Pretty Sure That Trump Being Indicted Was An April Fools Day Joke

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I believe that it actually happened,.. but to all the people saying that he's been finally got this time,.. APRIL FOOLS!!! 😜

I believe that it actually happened,.. but to all the people saying that he's been finally got this time,.. APRIL FOOLS!!! 😜
Even if he's found innocent the Democrats will most assuredly claim that justice was not done.

To the left an accusation equals guilt and an indictment means prison.

The rule of law and presumption of innocence doesn't exist.

Even if he's found innocent the Democrats will most assuredly claim that justice was not done.

Justice for what? This was supposedly back in 2016. Why is it just being talked about now right after Trump said that he was going to run for president again? I smell a load of bullshit done by the left as usual because that's what Trump does to them. Makes them lose their shit and all of their bodily functions.

Justice for what? This was supposedly back in 2016. Why is it just being talked about now right after Trump said that he was going to run for president again? I smell a load of bullshit done by the left as usual because that's what Trump does to them. Makes them lose their shit and all of their bodily functions.
They're trying to influence our elections by preventing the best candidates from running against their shitty candidates.

That's all it is.

They didn't bother to begin any Special Council investigations until Trump declared to be a candidate.
The Manhattan DA's office has been looking at this hogwash for years.
Even Alvin Bragg didn't want to deal with it....but they're getting desperate.
If they thought Biden could win they wouldn't be doing this.

The true question is if this is going to fuck up Trump's campaign. I honestly don't think so. In fact this might boost his numbers in the election because it's exposing the idiocy of the left big time.

As if they just decided to do this yesterday, they've been working on this for years.

I think the real reason that Trump was indicted is the left knows that he could win this election. This is the biggest case of TDS I ever heard. 🙄

Forum List

Back