I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

Being a kid, he was probably traumatized by the whole thing.

I would have put the AR up for auction on Gunbroker, like George Zimmerman did with his pistol. But that's just the kinda guy I am. :04:
Lol, Kyle's AR would probably sell for more than his legal costs were.

Exactly. He screwed up. Made some mistakes that will haunt him forever....and got to walk away from that. And the first thing that most of the nutters want to do is hold him up as the poster boy for Alt-Right Nation...when he doesn't appear to be any of that. I am most worried about the precedent the verdict set. That's it's OK and gives a tacit green light to nutters to shoot people who have a valid right to protest, and then hide behind the self-defense and stand-your-ground arguments. Now, the kid has said some things that's causing eyebrows to raise on the right wing. Only a matter of time before they turn on him because he won't be one of the faithful.
And the first thing that most of the nutters want to do is hold him up as the poster boy for Alt-Right Nation..

no

most of them see him as the poster boy for self defense.

But, make up what you need to make up.

(you will anyway)

Biden's not remotely a leftist, and Rittenhouse should be careful he doesn't become the new Zimmerman.

You seem to have me confused with someone else.

Okay...

So no response to my questions.

Gottit.

:)
In Switzerland they leave there guns at home... You bring a gun to a protest, if you are not shot, they will ask you to surrender your gun (probably under gun point) and you ain't getting it back..

Chill...let the settlements work through the courts.

Once the civil cases settle in about a year the focus will be off of him.

Legally change name, and move away.

I suggest SE Asia, but that might be a bit much for the kid.

He probably doesn't give a shit what those lefty loons have to say.

He's got his whole life ahead of him and who knows how much money he will get from the law suits. I'd say he's rolling along.

Biden's not remotely a leftist, and Rittenhouse should be careful he doesn't become the new Zimmerman.

You seem to have me confused with someone else.

Okay...

So no response to my questions.

Gottit.

:)
Joe Biden is not Left wing? LOL.

In the court of law, no one will even care about him being or not being left wing, but they will care about the President of the United States calling a child a white supremacist when the accusation was baseless. Why does it mattter? The defamation put a big old target on the kids back along with his family. Joe Biden and the rest tried to destroy this young man, or do you think Joe Biden was right for doing this?

Kyle was never enrolled at Arizona State. He was taking pre registration online courses..Since he's a HS drop out I am assuming they were remedial.

There seems to be some confusion there.. Kyle said Blue Lives Matter.

Do you approve of vigilantes and lynch mobs? I prefer law and order.
yet you say nothing about the looters and rioters out that night.

26View-Image10-promo-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Kyle said that he supports BLM and that he only killed whites on the Tucker Carlson show.

What more can he do? Go on "The View?"
What more can he do

The kid probably needs deprogramed having come out of public schools recently, since he praised BLM.
Yeah, his mother could have saved herself some time by enrolling him in a school where she could drop him off and do the grocery shopping, without leaving the parking lot.

He has to understand, BLM wants him dead.
Sure they do.

26View-Image10-promo-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Kyle said that he supports BLM and that he only killed whites on the Tucker Carlson show.

What more can he do? Go on "The View?"
What more can he do

Dude. You just made me throw up a little in my mouth. I did not need to see that.

destroyed his AR?

as in, got rid of the symbol of the worst day of his life? I might have done the same.

Support BLM?

Nothing wrong with that.

Black Lives Matter, Blue Lives Matter, ALL Lives Matter.

But, do you support the arson, destruction of property, and looting committed during their 'protests'?

I don't.

and I have no respect for those that do.
Did you just say all lives matter?

Do you realize you could lose your job now in our left wing utopia?

Kyle has to realize this is what he is up against, it is pure evil.

Leave the kid alone, ALL of you. And I say kid because that's exactly what he is. Stop expecting him to act a certain way just because YOU have decades of life experience under your belt.
The kid does not need to be left alone, he needs help

And I am glad he gave the Qanon idiot who was his lawyer the boot.

That much is promising

Seems like Rittenhouse has a form of buyers remorse….
He's a kid that has been traumitized---seems he is desperately listening to adults and doing what they tell him BUT I assume like with Zimmerman that the boy will be demostrating PTSD and likely even has survivor's guilt as irrational as it sounds.

In Switzerland they leave there guns at home... You bring a gun to a protest, if you are not shot, they will ask you to surrender your gun (probably under gun point) and you ain't getting it back..
The swiss aren't known to be violent people like BLM and Antifa...

Did you just say all lives matter?

Kyle has to realize this is what he is up against, it is pure evil.

They can take away my mod powers?

destroyed his AR?

as in, got rid of the symbol of the worst day of his life? I might have done the same.
True. Some disagree, they insist he profit.
Support BLM?

Nothing wrong with that.

Black Lives Matter, Blue Lives Matter, ALL Lives Matter.
True.
Protest are protest.
People tarnish the message when it turns violent.
But, do you support the arson, destruction of property, and looting committed during their 'protests'?

I don't.
I don't either.
Look at the morons in Portland that rioted over the verdict......................IN PORTLAND.
and I have no respect for those that do.
Either do I.

Being a kid, he was probably traumatized by the whole thing.

I would have put the AR up for auction on Gunbroker, like George Zimmerman did with his pistol. But that's just the kinda guy I am. :04:
The GOP and republicans commend him, he is a HERO to them.

Forum List

Back