“I’m not gonna shut down the economy, I’m gonna shut down the virus.” - Joe Biden, circa Oct 2020

Dimtards hope the Fauci Flu kills Conservatives.

Dimtards claim the Fauci Flu is only killing Conservatives.

Dimtards piss their panties daily saying Conservatives have to get the vax because it works.

Something isn’t adding up.

Figure it out yourself, conservative. Your people are the ones dying right now.
That's a lie. That's about the only thing a Commie Marxist Fascist knows how to do.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated people get Covid, and many Conservatives are vaccinated so again you lie. No one is dying with a 99.9% survival rate except for lazy couch surfers and obese hair sniffing bathroom confused unhealthy morons living on the Public Dole.

Explain to me how teaching kindergarten children about anal sex, and transgenerational sex, and homosexuality as normal and healthy is Unselfish? It is disgusting and grooming of children to be used as sex objects. Why do you feel the need to do this before a child is sexually mature?

You only care about you. That is why you delight in telling everyone that "Conservatives are Dying from Covid"!

Sure would have been nice if the selfish righties had gotten the vaccine.....but it is what it is. Now Karma is coming for them with higher Covid rates. Oh well.
You aren’t understanding third grade level shit…Are you trying to be confused?
The almost dead dude has 202 million sheep vaccinated and magical vaccines at his disposal….so how and the FUCK is he still murdering more people than Trump did…WTF?

That's a lie. That's about the only thing a Commie Marxist Fascist knows how to do.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated people get Covid, and many Conservatives are vaccinated so again you lie. No one is dying with a 99.9% survival rate except for lazy couch surfers and obese hair sniffing bathroom confused unhealthy morons living on the Public Dole.

Explain to me how teaching kindergarten children about anal sex, and transgenerational sex, and homosexuality as normal and healthy is Unselfish? It is disgusting and grooming of children to be used as sex objects. Why do you feel the need to do this before a child is sexually mature?

You only care about you. That is why you delight in telling everyone that "Conservatives are Dying from Covid"!
Keep convincing yourself, conservative. Your people are dying faster than “liberals” are. You have all the answers.. go help them.

Pretty much so
1640026193159.jpeg

Forum List

Back