“I’m not gonna shut down the economy, I’m gonna shut down the virus.” - Joe Biden, circa Oct 2020

Biden was dumb for that. I don’t know why Democrats / liberals / progressives / never Trumpers want to unite with conservatives. We should be stepping on their necks.
Exactly.....why would commie progressives who hate America like you want to unite it? Your dream is to turn us into Eurotrash right Dimmer???

Biden was dumb for that. I don’t know why Democrats / liberals / progressives / never Trumpers want to unite with conservatives. We should be stepping on their necks.
Some little libber needs a nap again......him so grumpy.
We don’t hate America - we hate traitors like you.
Oooh some wittle wibber need him another nap. And you never answered me the other day when I asked what branch of the military you served your country in?

Hmmmmm…….Did he shut down the economy? Did he shut down the virus?
He, armed with the Covid 19 virus (and a shit-ton of magical vaccines) has now KILLED more Americans than Trump.
Shutting down the economy and not shutting down the virus are kind of big deals…right?
Are Democrats pissed that he would lie about these things…we know how much they hate liars…right?

C'mon man, he is suffering from dementia--you have to make accommodations. BULLSHIT.

C'mon man, he is suffering from dementia--
How dare you ridicule the stupid stuttering fuck! You are lucky Joe doesn't come along and corn pop you!

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.03.03 PM.png

NO ONE shuts down a virus, that takes years, and Trump fought AGAINST shutting down the economy! It was Joe and his democrats who did all that now they are running against their own actions?

Trump valued making money over saving lives

Forum List

Back