I'm just going to flat out say this....

Ethnic "diversity" of Japan:

Japanese 98.5%, Koreans 0.5%, Chinese 0.4%, other 0.6%

Are you lovers of "diversity" upset with Japan for not polluting their culture with Mexicans, blacks, Arab muslims?

I want to see you voice the same contempt for these people as you do for the OP

Do you think part of the reason for the lack of diversity is they are an island? I don't see too many Hispanics swimming thousands of miles to get there. Also, is it a bad thing Japan didn't import slaves from Africa?

You believe that being an island is the reason? So is UK, So is Australia.

Maybe it's food...

And Australia is full of different ethnicities in the first place, and was also a prison colony. Japan was also an isolationistic empirical country for most of its existence. UK? UK is also a huge sea port country that was one of the major industrial areas of the world. Soooo many factors you aren't taking into account.

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

I'm tired of the cancer in America.

The fact that so many people agree with this idiot's comments is iron clad proof that most of the Trump supporters on this board are unabashed racists. I don't know why they pretend they are not racists.

Nah...it just proves progressive pricks such as yourself are finally getting put in your place.

Got it, racist. I would have more respect for your worthless goober ass if you just admitted what you really are.

I admit I hate *******(which of course are different than black people),wetbacks,muslime terrorist and white trash.

We need to clean up America,plane and simple.

As far as the racist accusation...I'm an equal opportunity hater.
If you're trash you're trash.

Oh...and I was engaged to an American of hispanic descent and I had nothing but respect for her and her family. Her grandfather came here legally and her father served in the U.S. Navy.
They were the epitome of immigrants that are great for America.

We need to clean up America by getting rid of racist dickheads like you. You and all you racist Trumpkin fucks are leading this country to destruction.

You want to whine about minorities and ignore much bigger problems in this country, like Wall Street blowing a $13 trillion hole in our economy back in 2008 with their reckless gambling in the derivatives market. I guess since Wall Street bankers are mostly rich white guys that makes it OK. You're fucking blind.

What a dumbass. Thats what Trump is going to do. He already stopped Ford from moving small car production to mexico as well as stopping Carrier from doing the same and he isnt even in office yet.
And for you to decry the connection of politics to wall street while championing hillary is laughable.

Take off your partisan blinders ya moron.

Are you lovers of "diversity" upset with Japan for not polluting their culture with Mexicans, blacks, Arab muslims?

Do you think part of the reason for the lack of diversity is they are an island? I don't see too many Hispanics swimming thousands of miles to get there. Also, is it a bad thing Japan didn't import slaves from Africa?

Maybe it's food...

And Australia is full of different ethnicities in the first place, and was also a prison colony. Japan was also an isolationistic empirical country for most of its existence. UK? UK is also a huge sea port country that was one of the major industrial areas of the world. Soooo many factors you aren't taking into account.

You claimed Japan's reason for lack of diversity is because they're island.

By replying about UK and Australia, I simply explained that being an island is not the reason. It's nationalist policy.

Japan has 12 ports that are in top 100 in the world (by volume), UK has only 2.

Japan has bigger industry than UK and Australia combined.

You act like you know something, and as usual, you know shit.

Maybe it's food...

By replying about UK and Australia, I simply explained that being an island is not the reason. It's nationalist policy.

Where did the industrial revolution start nitwit? Funny you glossed over the fact about Australia being a prison colony and full of diverse groups already.

History bro... history. Look it up.

Maybe it's food...

Where did the industrial revolution start nitwit? Funny you glossed over the fact about Australia being a prison colony and full of diverse groups already.

Dodging your own subject. You claim Japan is not diverse because they're an island. That's not the reason why they're not diverse. They sure had time to let all kind of people in since we nuke them. But they didn't. They don't give a shit about diversity, and they're completely withing their rights. I just don't see leftist hypocrites attacking them for doing so, but giving bullshit excuses like you did... "but, they're island".

The fact that so many people agree with this idiot's comments is iron clad proof that most of the Trump supporters on this board are unabashed racists. I don't know why they pretend they are not racists.

Nah...it just proves progressive pricks such as yourself are finally getting put in your place.

Got it, racist. I would have more respect for your worthless goober ass if you just admitted what you really are.

I admit I hate *******(which of course are different than black people),wetbacks,muslime terrorist and white trash.

Oh...and I was engaged to an American of hispanic descent and I had nothing but respect for her and her family. Her grandfather came here legally and her father served in the U.S. Navy.

We need to clean up America by getting rid of racist dickheads like you. You and all you racist Trumpkin fucks are leading this country to destruction.

You want to whine about minorities and ignore much bigger problems in this country, like Wall Street blowing a $13 trillion hole in our economy back in 2008 with their reckless gambling in the derivatives market. I guess since Wall Street bankers are mostly rich white guys that makes it OK. You're fucking blind.

What a dumbass. Thats what Trump is going to do. He already stopped Ford from moving small car production to mexico as well as stopping Carrier from doing the same and he isnt even in office yet.
And for you to decry the connection of politics to wall street while championing hillary is laughable.

Bull Shit.
Ford Is Still Moving Small Car Production to Mexico Despite Trump's Tariff Threats

Maybe it's food...

Dodging your own subject. You claim Japan is not diverse because they're an island. That's not the reason why they're not diverse. They sure had time to let all kind of people in since we nuke them. But they didn't. They don't give a shit about diversity, and they're completely withing their rights. I just don't see leftist hypocrites attacking them for doing so, but giving bullshit excuses like you did... "but, they're island".

They are not diverse partly because they are island... you know huge bodies of water working like a "wall" against immigration.

and now because of years of not having many immigrants, they are dealing with a dwindling aging population that can't meet job demands, and are looking to increase the number of immigrants they let in.

Bull Shit.
Ford Is Still Moving Small Car Production to Mexico Despite Trump's Tariff Threats

Haha even after Ford itself came out and said Trump didn't save that plant, some people still believe him. That's some funny shit.

uneducated disease riddled and infiltrated by the people who will pay any price just to kill you dead. They are worse then tumors.

I want these assholes out too, I just don't like giving government carte blanche to throw people out without due process.

Well said.

Giving government more unchecked power is the worst way to solve a problem.

uneducated disease riddled and infiltrated by the people who will pay any price just to kill you dead. They are worse then tumors.

I want these assholes out too, I just don't like giving government carte blanche to throw people out without due process.

Well said.

Giving government more unchecked power is the worst way to solve a problem.

What unchecked power? Illegals have already broken the law and muslims have already shown their willingness to kill Americans.

If you aren't Native, you are illegal!
:tank:

Relax little boy!!!
It will all work out.
Kneel before your emperor "the donald!"

Tsk Tsk! seems your little panties are all in a twist.
Relax little man.

I am just going to flat out say this. Screw you!
you are the cancer.

I'm not the one crossing the border illegally,sucking the gov tit or killing people in the name of my religion.

Fuck off.

Is that all you got?

You an illegal or something?

Relax little boy!!!
It will all work out.

Relax little man.

I'm not the one crossing the border illegally,sucking the gov tit or killing people in the name of my religion.

Fuck off.

Is that all you got?

No one is native. They all came across the Bering land bridge.

If you are not Native, You are illegal.

Relax little boy!!!
It will all work out.

Relax little man.

Is that all you got?

Relax little boy!!!
It will all work out.

Is that all you got?

Repeating oneself is a sign of low intelligence.

Don't even start fool boy.
If you are not Native, you are illegal.

Relax little boy!!!
It will all work out.

Repeating oneself is a sign of low intelligence.

Criminals Are the Enemies of the Human Race.

You're using a widespread but shallow form of logic. Contrary to what we have been told to think, the same action can be harmful or permissible depending on who does it first. "Two wrongs don't make a right" is illogical and makes a pushy unproven assumption that punishing a crime is as wrong as doing the crime.. Under that perspective, which indicates a society with a Death Wish, imprisonment can be seen as a form of kidnapping, making it the second "wrong." But the only real second wrong is letting people get away with it because those whose duty it is to protect society preach leniency, which only encourages the enemies of society.

Claiming that you're not a pseudo-intellectual doesn't prove that you aren't. Your whole way of thinking is superficial, slippery, and obediently copied from highly placed but intentionally misleading pundits who are taking advantage of your laziness in not thinking things out for yourself.

Then put your money where your mouth is, which is hard to tell since you're talking out your ass, and get rid of these people yourself and see what happens.

Those Who Turned Criminals Loose Should Be Hunted First

More dishonesty. According to your rhetorical trap, anyone who opposes your cult's feralphile hatred of law-abiding people must risk his life as a lone vigilante or his point has no validity.

Relax little boy!!!
It will all work out.

Relax little man.

Fuck off.

Is that all you got?

Illegal Aliens From Prehistoric Siberia

The backward Indian savages had no laws and no claims on territory except the extralegal "Take whatever you can hold." So the Whites did just that.

Those Who Turned Criminals Loose Should Be Hunted First

More dishonesty. According to your rhetorical trap, anyone who opposes your cult's feralphile hatred of law-abiding people must risk his life as a lone vigilante or his point has no validity.

Then what's your "solution" oh Sage of Shitheads?

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

I'm tired of the cancer in America.
and now, finally, you are allowed to say it. the last 8 years were horrible for you. trump will save you, deplorable.

Forum List

Back