Im invited to a wedding

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
And this is how I want to go. My suit is wine red though not that light red like on the picture, I think wine red is a darker colour. Quiete dark red. And I think I will combine with a black collar shirt and a silver tie.

Mensweddingsuit.jpg
Mensshoes.jpg

And this is how I want to go. My suit is wine red though not that light red like on the picture, I think wine red is a darker colour. Quiete dark red. And I think I will combine with a black collar shirt and a silver tie.

View attachment 396763View attachment 396764

You are going to a wedding dressed like a pimp?

not sure. do you think it looks like a pimp? mine is wine red, and i wont have the watch and the belt. maybe i look less pimp. if you imagine only the wedding suit, and in dark wine red?

View attachment 396763View attachment 396764

You are going to a wedding dressed like a pimp?

not sure. do you think it looks like a pimp? mine is wine red, and i wont have the watch and the belt. maybe i look less pimp. if you imagine only the wedding suit, and in dark wine red?

Wine red is OK. You have my approval, Mort.

Forum List

Back