I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job

I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job-Weatherman2020

Yeah...nothing at all...only President of the United States. Maybe he should get a life...sad!
hooray for bogus mail in ballots...my cat might have sent in one...who the fluck knows????
I do, I know. Let's see here *checks notes*

Survey says: your cat didn't vote. Because she's a cat.
For one Atlanta family, that push got a little interesting.

Ron Tims said he checked his mail Wednesday and found a voter registration application addressed to Cody Tims — his cat, who died 12 years ago.

Did the cat vote?

Biden ran Trump out of office.

That's the greatest accomplishment since they slaughtered Julius Ceaser!
Biden did no such thing. Communists worked with the Deep State to get rid of Trump.
Biden was just sitting in his Depends at home sucking on a Fudge sickle waiting for his mommy to tell him when to go poo.
Communist?
So, after all that ass kissing Dotard did, the communist got rid of him?

“Kim Jong Un has been, really, somebody that I’ve gotten to know very well and respect, and hopefully – and I really believe that, over a period of time, a lot of tremendous things will happen.” (April 11, 2019)

"Kim wrote me beautiful letters and they’re great letters. We fell in love.” (September 29, 2018)

“President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, ‘But I am not King, I am president.’ I said, ‘No, you’re president for life and therefore, you’re King.’ He said, ‘Huh. Huh.’ He liked that.” (April 2, 2019)

“I had President Xi, who’s a friend of mine, who’s a very, very good man.” (April 12, 2018)

“I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory . The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing…” (March 21, 2018)

“Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!” (December 20, 2016)

After 6 weeks he’s got gas up over 80%, attacked a foreign nation, has illegals once again flooding in and locking kids in cages, and lead (per his words he heads the party) a kangaroo court that fabricated evidence against a citizen.

And no $2,000 as promised as his first priority.

democRats love paying three dollars a gallon and will love it more paying five. They love paying high taxes THEY ALSO LOVE SENDING BILLIONS IN CASH TO IRAN ALMOST AS MUCH AS KILLING BABIES AND WAR IN SYRIA BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS DEMOCRATS NEVER SERVE IN THE ARMED FORCES. democRats love being robbed pf the freedoms and liberties they never knew they had in the first place. Crusty will destroy this country. .50 YEARS AND HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING EXCEPT TRASH THE DOCUMENTS OF THIS COUNTRY he os a criminal as hillary. wHY DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS RAN HIM FOR PRESIDENT NOBODY IS THAT STUPID. THE ONLY GOOD DEMOCRAT IS A DEAD DEMOCRAT AND THE SOONER FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE FIGURE THAT OUT THE SOONER WE CAN STOP THIS MADNESS

After 6 weeks he’s got gas up over 80%, attacked a foreign nation, has illegals once again flooding in and locking kids in cages, and lead (per his words he heads the party) a kangaroo court that fabricated evidence against a citizen.

And no $2,000 as promised as his first priority.

democRats love paying three dollars a gallon and will love it more paying five. They love paying high taxes THEY ALSO LOVE SENDING BILLIONS IN CASH TO IRAN ALMOST AS MUCH AS KILLING BABIES AND WAR IN SYRIA BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS DEMOCRATS NEVER SERVE IN THE ARMED FORCES. democRats love being robbed pf the freedoms and liberties they never knew they had in the first place. Crusty will destroy this country. .50 YEARS AND HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING EXCEPT TRASH THE DOCUMENTS OF THIS COUNTRY he os a criminal as hillary. wHY DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS RAN HIM FOR PRESIDENT NOBODY IS THAT STUPID. THE ONLY GOOD DEMOCRAT IS A DEAD DEMOCRAT AND THE SOONER FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE FIGURE THAT OUT THE SOONER WE CAN STOP THIS MADNESS
Taking over for El Rushbo Limbaughtomy?

Yeah...nothing at all...only President of the United States. Maybe he should get a life...sad!
hooray for bogus mail in ballots...my cat might have sent in one...who the fluck knows????

Ron Tims said he checked his mail Wednesday and found a voter registration application addressed to Cody Tims — his cat, who died 12 years ago.

Did the cat vote?
Do you think Democrat voting districts would stop it?

Biden did no such thing. Communists worked with the Deep State to get rid of Trump.
Biden was just sitting in his Depends at home sucking on a Fudge sickle waiting for his mommy to tell him when to go poo.
Communist?

“Kim Jong Un has been, really, somebody that I’ve gotten to know very well and respect, and hopefully – and I really believe that, over a period of time, a lot of tremendous things will happen.” (April 11, 2019)

"Kim wrote me beautiful letters and they’re great letters. We fell in love.” (September 29, 2018)

“President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, ‘But I am not King, I am president.’ I said, ‘No, you’re president for life and therefore, you’re King.’ He said, ‘Huh. Huh.’ He liked that.” (April 2, 2019)

“I had President Xi, who’s a friend of mine, who’s a very, very good man.” (April 12, 2018)

“I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory . The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing…” (March 21, 2018)

“Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!” (December 20, 2016)
It's called DIPLOMACY

Did the cat vote?
Do you think Democrat voting districts would stop it?

No, haven't you heard, democrats let their dogs vote too, tables, lamps, dishes, forks and knives, they all get to vote.

Communist?

It's called DIPLOMACY

But teabaggers have issues with Biden's "diplomacy" with Iran.

Dotard talking with enemies- good.

Biden talking with enemies-TRAITOR!

Biden's dumbass DHS secretary says that TRUMP gutted the immigration program.
Nope....he meant to say BIDEN is gutting Trumps immigration programs....not the other way around......but that wouldn't go over too well with the Leftists in the room. But everything's cool....cuz he's a Latino, Mkay....so he's of course lying his damned ass off.

Trump gutted established immigration protocols to placate his xenophobic base.

Established immigration protocols!
You referring to Obama’s cages for children?

Biden is cleaning up your blob's mess:

Sending kids back is the answer.

Communist?

It's called DIPLOMACY

Handing terrorists billions in hard cash loaded on pallets in the middle of the night is supporting terrorism.

Communist?

It's called DIPLOMACY

Handing terrorists billions in hard cash loaded on pallets in the middle of the night is supporting terrorism.
Oh' yeah, I remember that.

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.

The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.

In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.

"The numbers are so large that it doesn't seem possible that they're true. Who in their right mind would send 363 tonnes of cash into a war zone?"
www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1

BUSH.

Nope....he meant to say BIDEN is gutting Trumps immigration programs....not the other way around......but that wouldn't go over too well with the Leftists in the room. But everything's cool....cuz he's a Latino, Mkay....so he's of course lying his damned ass off.

Biden is cleaning up your blob's mess:

Sending kids back is the answer.

Never separating them in the first place is a much better, less batshit-crazy answer. But that means people are not hurt or saddened. As a blob supporter, it's a well known fact that you crave violence and mayhem...so I can see where not kidnapping innocent children is a non-starter for you.

After 6 weeks he’s got gas up over 80%
Don't you think it's more likely gasoline prices have risen (not by 80%) due to the anticipation of greater economic activity once the economy more fully re-opens? In part due to the greater speed and efficiency with which the vaccine is being administered thanks to the degree of federal coordination ushered in by Biden's admin. And this..................

Next time you decide to splash your blithering idiocy all over this board please don't tell so many lies at once.

Last edited:
Don't you think it's more likely gasoline prices have risen (not by 80%) due to the anticipation of greater economic activity once the economy more fully re-opens?
No. Biden immediately slashed production.

Is there a memo or something? Every time a dem gets into office someone brings up the price of gas. I know, you cant stand the dems. I cant either but, to be quite frank, the price of gas is not changing from anything Biden has done.

There is more than enough there already to criticize Biden on. This trope simply does not work anymore.
It was predicted and the prediction is spot on.

UNACCOMPANIED kids were put in ROOMS and released to social services within 72 hours..is that what you are referring to?

The pictures you got outraged about was taken during Obama's term. Maybe you should try thinking for yourself.

Forum List

Back