I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job

Don't you think it's more likely gasoline prices have risen (not by 80%) due to the anticipation of greater economic activity once the economy more fully re-opens?
No. Biden immediately slashed production.
Sounds like Dotard is the one that wanted production cuts.

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

A senior U.S. official told Reuters that the administration notified Saudi leaders that, without production cuts, “there would be no way to stop the U.S. Congress from imposing restrictions that could lead to a withdrawal of U.S. forces.” The official summed up the argument, made through various diplomatic channels, as telling Saudi leaders: “We are defending your industry while you’re destroying ours.”
www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-trump...

I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job-Weatherman2020

Yeah...nothing at all...only President of the United States. Maybe he should get a life...sad!
That wasn't Joe's accomplishment. He barely left his basement and couldn't be bothered to
campaign to any appreciable degree.

Big Tech and the media did all his campaigning for him. They killed the Hunter Biden scandal.
Not elected. Selected.

Is there a memo or something? Every time a dem gets into office someone brings up the price of gas. I know, you cant stand the dems. I cant either but, to be quite frank, the price of gas is not changing from anything Biden has done.

There is more than enough there already to criticize Biden on. This trope simply does not work anymore.
It was predicted and the prediction is spot on.
And I predict that the sun will rise tomorrow because... Biden.

About as useful as predicting that gas prices will rise after Biden takes office. You know, as winter ends, COVID cases drops, people travel more (aka demand increases) ect.

Is there a memo or something? Every time a dem gets into office someone brings up the price of gas. I know, you cant stand the dems. I cant either but, to be quite frank, the price of gas is not changing from anything Biden has done.

There is more than enough there already to criticize Biden on. This trope simply does not work anymore.

About as useful as predicting that gas prices will rise after Biden takes office. You know, as winter ends, COVID cases drops, people travel more (aka demand increases) ect.

The more Biden restricts gas the more it's going to go up.

Forum List

Back