I’m getting married to a ghost but we’re arguing about the date»

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
A young woman named Brocarde claims to be in a relationship with a ghost. The two lovebirds will get married, if they can finally agree on the date.

Brocarde, a singer from Oxfordshire, England, fell in love with Ewardo, the ghost of a Victorian soldier. Their story began in 2021 when the latter appeared in her home. More in love than ever, the two lovebirds will now get married. But looking for a place for their ceremony, scheduled for the summer of 2022, isn’t easy. Edwardo and I are arguing about the date. I want to get married this summer, but he hates the heat. So I’m going to do a Ouija board with several dates and we’ll see where we’re drawn to, said the bride-to-be at the Sun.

I’m getting married to a ghost but my dead lover is a real ‘groomzilla’

A young woman named Brocarde claims to be in a relationship with a ghost. The two lovebirds will get married, if they can finally agree on the date.

Brocarde, a singer from Oxfordshire, England, fell in love with Ewardo, the ghost of a Victorian soldier. Their story began in 2021 when the latter appeared in her home. More in love than ever, the two lovebirds will now get married. But looking for a place for their ceremony, scheduled for the summer of 2022, isn’t easy. Edwardo and I are arguing about the date. I want to get married this summer, but he hates the heat. So I’m going to do a Ouija board with several dates and we’ll see where we’re drawn to, said the bride-to-be at the Sun.

I bet they had some spooky sex.

He doesn't feel heat.
While there may be friendly and loveable ghosts, they do not have sex. The dead entity giving her thrills is an incubus and a demon. If you believe that way.

I think that it is wonderful.

I wish her the greatest happiness.

Life is short and horrible (illness, grief, injustice, & loneliness).

If she and a ghost can make each other happy, that's super!

Hear tell some people have found their true love to be a doll or even a digital image.

They may be happier than a lot of "normal" human beings who marry other "normal" human beings.

I’ve never heard of a story like this before, so that’s why I had to do the topic.
It’s almost unbelievable

Except that I don't believe in ghosts. Hebrews 9:27 says, “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."

So by faith, I pretty much stick with that.

Except that I don't believe in ghosts. Hebrews 9:27 says, “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."

So by faith, I pretty much stick with that.
The evidence of the ghosts is not proven but I personally have already had a paranormal experience and I did not believe in ghosts but I saw something, I do not know what a ghosts exactly is, I mean scientifically.

I think that it is wonderful.

I wish her the greatest happiness.

Life is short and horrible (illness, grief, injustice, & loneliness).

If she and a ghost can make each other happy, that's super!

Hear tell some people have found their true love to be a doll or even a digital image.

They may be happier than a lot of "normal" human beings who marry other "normal" human beings.
It is not flesh and blood but well some human are very inhuman today it is not as before either.
Everything gets lost, you have to keep in touch with those you love at least that’s what I think.
But with a ghost there it’s a little difficult

I wonder if by her marrying a Victorian soldier, will she get a pension for his passing away?

She's probably an attention whore, making it all up so people will oooh and ahhh.
Or extremely lonely.

Many many years ago I made up a friend. I named her Mary. I made up what she looked like. I made up everything. I told my mother that I was playing with my new friend, Mary. It never occurred to me that my friend was anything other than completely imaginary. One of the town's old timers told us about a girl whose dead body was found on the property. Her name was Mary.

I know I made the whole thing up. I never saw her. I made it all up. Even what she looked like.

Or extremely lonely.

Many many years ago I made up a friend. I named her Mary. I made up what she looked like. I made up everything. I told my mother that I was playing with my new friend, Mary. It never occurred to me that my friend was anything other than completely imaginary. One of the town's old timers told us about a girl whose dead body was found on the property. Her name was Mary.

I know I made the whole thing up. I never saw her. I made it all up. Even what she looked like.
Sounds way more interesting than my childhood.

2tgq.gif

The evidence of the ghosts is not proven but I personally have already had a paranormal experience and I did not believe in ghosts but I saw something, I do not know what a ghosts exactly is, I mean scientifically.
Energy? It is recognised now that after a person dies they are conscious for some time - the exact amount is not known and in that whether it just goes on for a short while or carries on for ever or whatever is not yet known. This is known because of people who have died and been resuscitated and have been able to say what was going on.

Forum List

Back