I'm dreaming of a white Christmas is racist.

Every year someone starts this exact thread. I can’t wait until February for all the “Why don’t we have a white history month?” threads.
...actually no one would start this thread if the MSM/blacks/idiots/libs/etc wouldn't complain about the whites EVERYDAY of EVERY year..24/7

I see. They make you start them. :lol:
24/7
...the only reason I post threads/etc on race is because of the LIES/bullshit 24/7 from the MSM...I post to tell the truth/justice--I guess that's wrong to do in your world

Did you notice how no liberal on this board is actually outraged by this? No one cares.

Then call me a racist ...

vicki-archer-vintage-christmas-mrs-claus-pin-up-vera-ellen-1.jpg
You posted this pic in the hopes of triggering liberals I guess. Too bad for you no one cares.

Every year someone starts this exact thread. I can’t wait until February for all the “Why don’t we have a white history month?” threads.
Well, you've been unable to adequatly answer the question for 30+ years, so hey...two months to go...maybe this..er...next year, eh?

'White Christmas' just one of many Xmas songs written by a Jew.

Well, you've been unable to adequatly answer the question for 30+ years, so hey...two months to go...maybe this..er...next year, eh?

I am all for it if it will get the delicate folks around here to stop whining about it.

Last edited:
Do easily offended snowflakes sleep in sensory deprivation chambers at night so they can drown out the entire world so they can sleep....?

Actually, easily offended PC-minded snowflakes probably suffer from REM deprivation due to a lack of sleep because they CAN'T sleep because they are so offended and puzzled by the fact that when they close their eyes all they see is 'BLACK'...

:p

Says the Snowflake whom I triggered by calling Trump's cabinet members Crooked.
You didn't trigger me because you insinuated Trump's Cabinet is crooked - like Obama's has proven themselves to be.

I just pointed out that your comment - that Trump would hire some proven criminal who spent the last 2 years trying to take him down by any means possible - is stupid as hell!

Forum List

Back