I'm Done. There Will Now Be A Permanent Repub Majority And Democracy Is Finished In The USA

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.

You might want to change your username...:wink:

Why? Clinton won the popular vote, just like Gore did. Even with 3rd party candidates taking votes away from Clinton.

The simple fact is the majority of Americans despise our new racist and misogynist President.

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Nothing else matters. Just because you libs jammed some extra fake ballots in the box in CA to inflate the popular vote for Hillary means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.:wink:

And you voted for a racist because you are a racist. I stand for justice and liberty and you stand for hatred and intolerance. You will have to justify your racist vote with your Maker, not me.

Referring to the time following the Obama and Clinton shows as "post integrity" and "post truth".

That's high fucking comedy.

You sure are an angry kunt. Why? Your orange cheeto won. You should be happy, you miserable cretin.

Hey you miserable asshole, don't be calling women that word!

You lost, get over it or get the fuck out of here.

I'm not going anywhere, racist. Take that to the bank, you evil fuck.

Ahh, you're so precious. :happy-1:

Ahh, you're such a racist and an intellectual lightweight. Nothing new for Repugs.

Actually, the intellectual lightweight might be the one who misspelled ****, its with a "C" like in Clinton.

Referring to the time following the Obama and Clinton shows as "post integrity" and "post truth".

That's high fucking comedy.

You sure are an angry kunt. Why? Your orange cheeto won. You should be happy, you miserable cretin.

Hey you miserable asshole, don't be calling women that word!

You lost, get over it or get the fuck out of here.

I'm not going anywhere, racist. Take that to the bank, you evil fuck.

Ahh, you're so precious. :happy-1:

Ahh, you're such a racist and an intellectual lightweight. Nothing new for Repugs.

RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!! RACIST!!!!

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.

Why? Clinton won the popular vote, just like Gore did. Even with 3rd party candidates taking votes away from Clinton.

The simple fact is the majority of Americans despise our new racist and misogynist President.

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Nothing else matters. Just because you libs jammed some extra fake ballots in the box in CA to inflate the popular vote for Hillary means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.:wink:

And you voted for a racist because you are a racist. I stand for justice and liberty and you stand for hatred and intolerance. You will have to justify your racist vote with your Maker, not me.

Go check yourself in at the local asylum numnutz.

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

I will. And you justify your vote for the "Pro-Death" candidate to your Maker.

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

We need to put that one on suicide watch....

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Really?

This is coming from the supporter of sucking the brain from an unborn child.

But you are totally against waterboarding a terrorist. (Btw, we will be going much further than that from now on):wink_2:

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

So a women's right to choose is the same as "pro-death"? I see. Like I said, false-equivalency and hatred and intolerance is all you bigot Repugs have.

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

So a women's right to choose is the same as "pro-death"? I see. Like I said, false-equivalency and hatred and intolerance is all you bigot Repugs have.

A link for you:

Canadian citizenship

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

You're pretty cute when you're mad.

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Really?

This is coming from the supporter of sucking the brain from an unborn child.

But you are totally against waterboarding a terrorist. (Btw, we will be going much further than that from now on):wink_2:

Wait what? Oh, I responded to the wrong post.... my bad. I meant that for Dubya.

America never was, and never will be a Democracy.

The sooner our public educates themselves on the REPUBLIC they live in, the better off we'll all be. :beer:

Suppress voters?

You mean like these suppressed blacks?

Take note on how racist these students sound...

Two words.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

You're pretty cute when you're mad.

And you're a racist lump of shit, whether you're mad or not. Nobody's perfect I guess.

Well ok, see ya. Now tighten the noose and step off that chair.

Suppress voters?

A Repug's favorite counter-argument...anecdotal evidence: "My uncle in Bumblefuck, MO was not prevented from voting, so there is no voter suppression."

Lame-ass shit from a lame-ass Repug.

Suppress voters?

That's amazing... the "soft bigotry of low expectations".

Suppress voters?

A Repug's favorite counter-argument...anecdotal evidence: "My uncle in Bumblefuck, MO was not prevented from voting, so there is no voter suppression."

Lame-ass shit from a lame-ass Repug.

Shut-up bigot.

It would be wonderful to have democrats permanently cleansed from the nation. This isn't it. Close, but no there yet.

It's good to see you moving through your grief though.

The Democrats were destroyed. They might come back in a more appropriate form. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders communicated congratulations to Trump early in the morning. By noon, Nancy Pelosi wants to work on an infrastructure bill.

So you see, your tantrums are futile. You may as well protest a shoe size. It's over.

Forum List

Back