I'm curious. Who do you believe more? Trump or the head of the Boy Scouts?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Anyone who has watched the news knows that Trump has doubled down repeating his statement that the head of the Boy Scouts called him just to tell him he gave the most magnificent and wonderful speech ever given by anyone in the history of the Boy Scouts and the Head of the Boy Scouts says he never called. Of course, phone records would prove if the head of the Boy Scouts called or not.

So what do you think of that? Which one is telling the Trump? And why would the head of the Boy Scouts lie?

And now, transcripts have been released of Trump's conversations with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Australia.

Here are llinks to the full text of the conversations:

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

You don't need guess what they said. I urge all of Trump's minions to read his spoken word.

How can you support someone if you refuse to know what he actually says? If he is saying one thing and you support him for something different, wouldn't that make you a dupe?

Do you just not care what he says?

You support him even if he is lying?

They why not support someone who tells you the truth?

The boy scout fella is a secret Russian.
You can't believe anything they say.

By posting private phone conversations of a sitting President, the butthurt brigade negate any basis to whine about Wikileaks posting DNC emails exposing Crooked Hillary and the MSM trying to rig the election otherwise known as "Russian Meddling."

I believe Liberals are spending every minute of every day pouring over Donald Trump minutia to distract themselves from the pain of their historic pounding in the 2016 election.

Trump is doing great, the butt-hurt is immense. To even talk about something like Boy Scouts, shows that even this hater boy can't come up with anything relevant to complain about.

Perpetual lying is an addiction, and obviously we have a president who thrives off of lies and drama..

Perpetually suckholing the lies of the Democratic Party and their fake news propagandists is a sign of both hypocrisy and epic foolishness.

images (33).jpg
.. Ha Ha .. you lost... :lmao:

Parents were so pissed at Trump's lack of class and his dumbass political comments they threatened to take their kids out of the Boy Scouts.
This was only one of many Trump rebukes last week.

Anyone who has watched the news knows that Trump has doubled down repeating his statement that the head of the Boy Scouts called him just to tell him he gave the most magnificent and wonderful speech ever given by anyone in the history of the Boy Scouts and the Head of the Boy Scouts says he never called. Of course, phone records would prove if the head of the Boy Scouts called or not.

So what do you think of that? Which one is telling the Trump? And why would the head of the Boy Scouts lie?

And now, transcripts have been released of Trump's conversations with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Australia.

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

You don't need guess what they said. I urge all of Trump's minions to read his spoken word.

How can you support someone if you refuse to know what he actually says? If he is saying one thing and you support him for something different, wouldn't that make you a dupe?

Even asking the question is almost comical isn't it? We know Trump lies even when it isn't necessary.

The Boy Scouts are telling the truth.

Trump is doing great, the butt-hurt is immense. To even talk about something like Boy Scouts, shows that even this hater boy can't come up with anything relevant to complain about.
Trump was nationally embarrassed by the Boy Scouts and the police depts around the country last week.
Imagine a prez encouraging police to break the law. Despicable, intolerable, and of course deplorable.

The White House admitted the story that the head of the Boy Scouts called and praised the speech was not true.

This is very childish....the fact that people still debate what Trump said or didn't, it's unbeileivable, the guy is not normal...he lies left and right, insults everyone, doesn't remember things, says things that even 5 year old wouldnt say, brags non stop....this is truly embarrassing guys....come on, use your brain. This isn't about party affiliation, you are giving la carte Blanche to bullying, narcissism, idiocy and list goes on.

Did you support Obama even when he was lying? Hillary?
I'll give ya a cardboard cookie if you can name a politician that don't lie.

I never supported Hillary or Obama, let alone when they lied. The difference is that their lies were political in nature. Trump lies about shit that doesn't even matter for no reason, without provocation. It's fucking bizarre.

I believe Trump.

I'll believe Trump. Boy Scout guy can't take the heat as I am sure there are a few liberal parents losing their minds over it.

As for transcripts of a sitting President, it's clear you leftist types want to undermine a sitting President and government. Traitors like you are cheering for the Obama plants left in government that are disrupting and interfering in the government.

Forum List

Back