I'm craving......

Chex Mix

th

You've heard of Taco Tuesday? Now we have Sushi Wednesday! The Sprouts supermarket down the block from my work has $5 sushi at its sushi bar on Wednesdays, which also happen to be my paydays. I've been getting sushi for lunch on Wednesdays for a few weeks now, and the rest of the office is starting to emulate me.

This morning I went to the farmer’s market and bought corn, broccoli carrots and a basket of fresh off the tree peaches.

This afternoon I stood over the kitchen sink with eating fresh sweet peaches, juice running down my chin. Heaven!!!

This morning I went to the farmer’s market and bought corn, broccoli carrots and a basket of fresh off the tree peaches.

This afternoon I stood over the kitchen sink with eating fresh sweet peaches, juice running down my chin. Heaven!!!

My grandma used to take me around to the farms in the area which let you pick your own produce in their fields for a fee. If there's anything more delicious than produce that was still growing a matter of hours earlier, I have no idea what it is.

My grandma used to take me around to the farms in the area which let you pick your own produce in their fields for a fee. If there's anything more delicious than produce that was still growing a matter of hours earlier, I have no idea what it is.

Whoops, unless it's pairing that produce with homemade bread fresh out of the oven.

Whoops, unless it's pairing that produce with homemade bread fresh out of the oven.

Oh yes!!! Today I’m making peach jam. Fresh home made bread with fresh peach jam. There is nothing better. I’m getting some local blueberry on Saturday.

I live on the Niagara Peninsula in an area known as “Foodland Ontario”. This time of year is amazing. Fresh farm produce is available at the market and at local farm stands.

Oh yes!!! Today I’m making peach jam. Fresh home made bread with fresh peach jam. There is nothing better. I’m getting some local blueberry on Saturday.

I live on the Niagara Peninsula in an area known as “Foodland Ontario”. This time of year is amazing. Fresh farm produce is available at the market and at local farm stands.

I love anything peach. Especially cobbler. Homemade peach cobbler . . . as my mom would say, fit to make your tongue slap your brains out.

NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER [NECC],

Oh my gosh, how much better is that than Manhattan Clam Chowder [MCC]?

Forum List

Back