I'm Back! Did Anyone Miss Me?

Oh God ... we thought you died ... sorry about stripping your house ... we'll give everything back ... we promise ...
You did that too? I got the copper pipes out of the basement and a stash of old vacuum tubes out of his closet while he was gone.

Are you the guy who shit on his bed?

77na37.jpg

Why did you come back to this shithole message board? Your sanity was so close to being preserved?

I'm wondering that myself. America is dirty everywhere and run down and Americans generally rude and crude compared to that which I spent several days with these past several days. I'm still not adjusted to being back here again and the whole experience has changed me. Kinda really hated to leave, even under the unusual circumstances which forced me to go there on such short notice.

I'm wondering that myself. America is dirty everywhere and run down and Americans generally rude and crude compared to that which I spent several days with these past several days. I'm still not adjusted to being back here again and the whole experience has changed me. Kinda really hated to leave, even under the unusual circumstances which forced me to go there on such short notice.

The queens death.... hmmm.....

Forum List

Back