Illinois student smiles, giggles after killing couple in DUI crash: video

Your link has this about alcohol.
At the level of 0.31-0.40, behavior is characterized by loss of consciousness, severe depression of the central nervous system, a fatal outcome may occur, control, palpitations, breathing, balance are violated, intoxication with severe intoxication occurs.

0.08 is DUI in Many US States. PPM parts per million? Per million of what? Or percentage per mili litre? WTH?
Its Milligram per Liter - worldwide for exhale measurement - that value is doubled in regards to setting the blood concentration.
Below 0.5% in Germany - if older then 21, doesn't even get you a ticket - since no one would be considered being drunk at such a level.
Only if involved in an accident - anything above 0% will get you into trouble. (since alcohol impairs judgement/concentration).

Below 21 years of age (just as this women) - gets you a fine of Euro 250 - but no one would be affected in a way - such as this women displayed (therefore my indication if she might have been under drug influence).

You wrote "loss of consciousness", who the heck looses consciousness at e.g. 0.35%??? did you mean "loss of concentration"?

Anyway - I am just comparing.

Last edited:
Its Milligram per Liter - worldwide for exhale measurement - that value is doubled in regards to setting the blood concentration.
Below 0.5% in Germany - if older then 21, doesn't even get you a ticket - since no one would be considered being drunk at such a level.
Only if involved in an accident - anything above 0% will get you into trouble. (since alcohol impairs judgement/concentration).

Below 21 years of age (just as this women) - gets you a fine of Euro 250 - but no one would be affected in a way - such as this women displayed (therefore my indication if she might have been under drug influence).

You wrote "loss of consciousness", who the heck looses consciousness at e.g. 0.35%??? did you mean "loss of concentration"?

Anyway - I am just comparing.

Its PPM% in USA. I'll maybe look it up tommorow.

As i know 0.08 is entry violation level. 0.25 gets a lot trouble, jail time. 0.5 you are usually dead.

0.05% means that there are 0.05 grams of alcohol in every 100ml of blood. There is no level of drinking which guarantees that a person’s BAC will stay below 0.05%. Age, body size, gender, and a range of other factors can affect the rate at which ...

Same measure a you posted but into % before posting.

0.3 is near death as that is 30 in your measure. 0.08 is 8 units for your measure. I think. But i am drinking. No drugs.

Same measure a you posted but into % before posting.
Correct - 1 milliliter/liter = 1 ppm - the measurement applies worldwide. Pro-mille uses the same sign (%) it does not represent "percentage" if used in conjunction with Pro Mille.
0.3 is near death as that is 30 in your measure. 0.08 is 8 units for your measure. I think. But i am drinking. No drugs.
No way - depending onto ones constitution - death starts to come into the equation from 3.5 and above
Alcohol poisoning starts at 2.5 and above
At least in Germany :D

She will be serviced in Prison. Probably a win win?

Another reason I don't walk streets at 10PM. Who does that? Near a wild bar? Illegals are out loaded on mescal. Wrong way brown. Leading cause if death out West.

I kinda do the same.
When I leave really early in the morning to go fishing I always drive in the far right lane.
I figure it'll give me an extra few seconds to get out of the way if a drunk were to cross the centerline.
This is especially true when pulling a boat.

Okay - I am a German - but how can someone be in such a state with just 0.3? no drugs involved?
At that reading, a woman is in a stupor, blackout drunk. She's going to wake up and someone will have to tell her what she had done. My guess is sober, she won't be laughing.

At that reading, a woman is in a stupor, blackout drunk. She's going to wake up and someone will have to tell her what she had done. My guess is sober, she won't be laughing.
Those breathalyzer devices are notoriously prone to error and are also very easily tampered with by crooked cops who see DUI fines and fees as their bread and butter. They have a massive multi-billion dollar financial incentive to railroad people on a false DUI charges.

There is no way in hell that girl had a .26% BAC. She's not stumbling or slurring her words. She said she had 3 drinks and looks like she had about 3 drinks. She certainly isn't drunk.

Never ever take their unscientific DUI tests. It's a big scam.

Yes she was clearly three sheets to the wind, but she is another crazy, callous woman. A complete disregard for life and the cop is probably feeling many differing emotions at that moment. Two dead people and read her responses. Tell me we don't need God in society. Illinois student smiles, giggles after killing couple in DUI crash: video.
In disturbing police body camera video obtained by Fox News Digital, Stephanie Melgoza, 24, can be seen singing and smiling after the tragic collision.

Melgoza, whose blood alcohol level registered at .264 — more than three times the legal limit — showed no concern when an officer told her that she had fatally struck Paul Prowant, 55, and his girlfriend, 43-year-old Andrea Rosewicz.

At the hospital, East Peoria Officer Jeffrey Bieber appeared to grow frustrated after Melgoza repeatedly told him she had to go to school the next day.

Two possibilities here:

1. She is in shock

2. She is a moral monster

Two possibilities here:

1. She is in shock

2. She is a moral monster
It's understood that someone after having been in such an accident and survived unharmed will be under shock. .29 indicates that she was clearly tipsy - certainly not drunk and out of control.
If drugs were in play is not known according to the news-flash.
That today's younger generation (sadly in majority) has a "different" attitude towards morals and especially towards personal responsibility is also a fact. (I blame the parents in the first place).

It's understood that someone after having been in such an accident and survived unharmed will be under shock. .29 indicates that she was clearly tipsy - certainly not drunk and out of control.
Just%20WOW-S.jpg

As you know, .29 is well over three times the legal limit. FAR beyond tipsy, .29 is commode hugging, blackout drunk.

Breathanalyzer%20chart%20too-X2.jpg

She is a psychopath she literally can't feel any remorse.
Obviously she doesn't think it was her fault. She says they came out of nowhere and she didn't have time to stop.

AFAIK this didn't happen on the sidewalk. The 2 pedestrians jaywalked into the middle of traffic, thus earning their Darwin awards.

Forum List

Back