Man told cops he ‘remembers punching’ girlfriend before she jumped from Times Square hotel: ADA

Lot of stupid white girls get murdered by their black boyfriends or husbands, so I have no sympathy for her.

Lot of stupid white girls get murdered by their black boyfriends or husbands, so I have no sympathy for her.
Lots of “stupid” whit girls get murdered by their white husbands or boyfriends. What is your point!

Lots of “stupid” whit girls get murdered by their white husbands or boyfriends. What is your point!

The point is that some people make bad life choices and they end up paying for it with their lives.

One thing there's no shortage of in the Biden-era, is Darwin awards.

I was doing 100 clicks on the highway in the left hand passing lane when my white wife punched me in the side of the head. I am not arguing the innocence or comparing the gravity of the two situations, but her, I and others could ALL be six feet under today if I hadn't refocused and kept control of the vehicle. Not everything is about race, humans are imperfecf.

Last edited:
No big national story. Can't figure out why, can you? 🤔

lol........look at that cuck.....................are lib women that desperate these days???.poor wimmens

if you want a normal life, pick a conserv dude, not someone you can never count on......i bet most lib chicks here are at least on a 2nd husband.......and most of ya have never been fucked a proper like

Guy tossed an 8 month old baby down the stairs...WTF!!! How in the hell did they conclude the babies mother jumped after black guy beats her?

I was doing 100 clicks on the highway in the left hand passing lane when my white wife punched me in the side of the head. I am not arguing the innocence or comparing the gravity of the two situations, but her, I and others could ALL be six feet under today if I hadn't refocused and kept control of the vehicle. Not everything is about race, humans are imperfecf.

Uh yep. Agree. Doing 85 in carpool lane Filipina clocked me bent glasses, drew blood. I kept going.

Forum List

Back