Illinois judge rules, again, that the Firearm Owners I.D. card is UnConstitutional.......anti-gun judges still fighting the ruling...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here we have a judge, ruling again, that the required, Illinois Firearm Owners I.D. card, necessary to buy a gun in Illinois, is unConstitutional.....

Last year the Illinois State Supreme Court declared that the judge had unnecessarily ruled on the constitutionality of the FOID statute and sent the case back down to the Circuit Court for further review.

Well, that review has been made, and once again we have a declaration that the FOID requirement is a violation of the Second Amendment. In a thorough analysis of the state’s FOID law, Judge T. Scott Webb makes the astute observation that under Illinois law no one really has the right to keep and bear arms, even in their home. Instead, everyone is considered a prohibited person unless and until they fork over money to the state for a permission slip. Webb says that the entire process is “inverted,” adding:

The burden should be on the state to demonstrate that a citizen has committed an act thereby disqualifying them from being in the group of people that already possess a Second Amendment right.

1647876510198.png

Having to get a firearm license is nothing more than a poll tax on my right to bear arms and should be illegal.

If we're going to be required to purchase a license to exercise our right to bear arms then everyone should have to purchase a license to exercise their right to vote.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
View attachment 619082

Having to get a firearm license is nothing more than a poll tax on my right to bear arms and should be illegal.

If we're going to be required to purchase a license to exercise our right to bear arms then everyone should have to purchase a license to exercise their right to vote.

*****SMILE*****

Don't forget the other ones....

Then you need a license from the government to be a journalist, a writer, to post on the internet........you would also need a license to go to a church........

Don't forget the other ones....

Then you need a license from the government to be a journalist, a writer, to post on the internet........you would also need a license to go to a church........
1647877547703.png

They're going to need a license to exercise those 14th Amendment rights also otherwise they need to shut up about it.

Hey! Having to get a license for each and every right you want to exercise could be a great money maker for the US government if the Xiden administration wants to push it. Think of the fines they could impose for exercising a right without having your license on you or a license to do so.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back