Illegitimate 46 calls for Unity

The illegitimate President actually had the audacity at his occupation speech to call for unity among Americans.

Here is the perfect response to that.

Americans. Level headed, reasonable, smart Americans. Not traitors, seditionists, insurrectionists, bigots, and whack-a-doodle nut jobs who believe an election was stolen or that Democrats eat baby flesh. Which unfortunately encompasses a large
number of Trump supporters. You don't want to participate? Fine. Sit down and shut up.

Fuck off, and fuck you for your attempts to get rid of your opponents.

No one is attempting to get rid of you. But let's face it, what do you do with someone when no matter what, they won't take no for answer or can't be reasoned with? When they refuse to at least acknowledge reality and move on?
At some point we have to move forward. I look upon it as ignoring you if you don't want to cooperate. But if you're going to constantly lie and resort to violence to get your way (and I don't want to hear about Antifa/BLM..don't care).
what do you expect people who just want the madness to stop to do?
If you wanted the madness to stop, you'd have stopped it.

It did stop. Or should have. With the election. Trump lost. Your side refused to concede. Even after it was shown over and over there was no fraud, your side still refuses to concede.
Again, what is it you'd like rational people to do.?
Your side refused to concede or accept an election for four years.

As I said to that other poster. You are going to get from us what you gave.

Bullshit.
Clinton called Rump and conceded, and didn't even challenge the results.

Rump----- not so much. The phrase Sore Loser applies but this time the emphasis is on both words.

Good. You don't have to participate.

Easy peasy.
There are too many people on the left like you who are unable to deal with conservatives who do not agree with you 100% of the time

btw: when are you going to face this problem?

The illegitimate President actually had the audacity at his occupation speech to call for unity among Americans.

Americans. Level headed, reasonable, smart Americans. Not traitors, seditionists, insurrectionists, bigots, and whack-a-doodle nut jobs who believe an election was stolen or that Democrats eat baby flesh. Which unfortunately encompasses a large
number of Trump supporters. You don't want to participate? Fine. Sit down and shut up.

No one is attempting to get rid of you. But let's face it, what do you do with someone when no matter what, they won't take no for answer or can't be reasoned with? When they refuse to at least acknowledge reality and move on?
At some point we have to move forward. I look upon it as ignoring you if you don't want to cooperate. But if you're going to constantly lie and resort to violence to get your way (and I don't want to hear about Antifa/BLM..don't care).

It did stop. Or should have. With the election. Trump lost. Your side refused to concede. Even after it was shown over and over there was no fraud, your side still refuses to concede.

Bullshit.
Clinton called Rump and conceded, and didn't even challenge the results.

Rump----- not so much. The phrase Sore Loser applies but this time the emphasis is on both words.
Idiot. Conceding is NOT just words. It is acceptance.

For four years, you clowns did nothing but try to remove a legitimately elected President. Even before he was sworn in, you were attempting to alter the electoral college in favor of Clinton. Or do you think that was forgotten?

This country will treat China Xiden the exact same way you treated Trump. It has already begun.

Poor cultists....can't handle the new Administration.

Poor misinformed moron. I can handle it just fine. I just don't intend to allow your side to do what you want unanswered. Just like the past four years.

Poor misinformed moron. I can handle it just fine. I just don't intend to allow your side to do what you want unanswered. Just like the past four years.

Whelp -- when Joe Biden runs around telling people his father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany and there were thousands and thousands on rooftops and George Washington took over the airports, we'll all be there with ya, Bubbles.

You don't care because you know you can't defend it, and it makes you a fucking hypocrite, you cum sucking soi boi wimp.

Nothing to defend. He lost. Deal with it. Or don't. Either way, close it.

He's going to have to make the first step in regard to "unity". If he resists passing legislation on a pure party-line basis, there might be a chance. I'm not holding my breath.

You don't care because you know you can't defend it, and it makes you a fucking hypocrite, you cum sucking soi boi wimp.

Dodge, duck, dip dive and dodge.

You morons are the ones keeping things alive by still going after him after you supposedly "won".

Fuck off. Hillary conceded the next morning. Obama invited Trump to the White House three days later. Gave him a smooth and cooperative transition.
Don't remember dozens of bullshit court cases or anyone storming the Capitol to overturn the election.
All you have are lies and conspiracy theories. Go ahead, make some noise. Democrats can pass a lot of legislation in two years if they have the stones
to tell Republicans to suck it! :)

You morons are the ones keeping things alive by still going after him after you supposedly "won".

So, you are admitting Trump lost then? :)
Just want to see you type it.

I don't think unity is a reasonable goal, nor desirable. But I do think we should strive for consensus on anything the government does. If the left and the right can't agree on how to do something, then the government shouldn't be doing it.

So, you are admitting Trump lost then? :)
Just want to see you type it.

Did you miss the quotes?

Biden is in office, that is reality.

That the election was fair still hasn't been proven to me.

Fascinating! That's like saying if you don't like lynchings stay at home and don't take part in
the hangings.

How wonderful it must be to be such a simpleton and see the world like an evil nasty child would.

Fuck off. Hillary conceded the next morning. Obama invited Trump to the White House three days later. Gave him a smooth and cooperative transition.
Don't remember dozens of bullshit court cases or anyone storming the Capitol to overturn the election.
All you have are lies and conspiracy theories. Go ahead, make some noise. Democrats can pass a lot of legislation in two years if they have the stones
Trying to rewrite the last four years. Pathetic.

Trying to rewrite the last four years. Pathetic.

LOL. What’s pathetic is your blind love and devotion to a reality TV game show host. You know your descendants are going to mock you, right? :) Trump was his own worst enemy. Everything that happened like Russsia, Ukraine, Charlottesville was his OWN fault. And it happened AFTER his inauguration. You‘re the one trying to rewrite history here. Again, I don’t remember any riots at the Capitol four years ago. I don’t remember dozens of lawsuits. Trump lost. Deal with it and move on.

Fascinating! That's like saying if you don't like lynchings stay at home and don't take part in
the hangings.

How wonderful it must be to be such a simpleton and see the world like an evil nasty child would.

No. It’s just pointless arguing with morons like you who can’t be told or shown that you are wrong, you’ll just continue to complain. After a while, the rest of us just don’t want to fucking hear it anymore.

No. It’s just pointless arguing with morons like you who can’t be told or shown that you are wrong, you’ll just continue to complain. After a while, the rest of us just don’t want to fucking hear it anymore.
Ironically that's exactly how we see you. Though admittedly you lot are more proactive when it comes
to stealing elections and brainwashing our younger generation.

Forum List

Back