Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

Would you rather they not learn to drive by our rules?

Personally, since I grew up here and learning to drive is a way of life where I come from, I detest having to have someone who didn't/hasn't gotten even half of my time behind the steering wheel judging my skills for gov't approval- I see driving as a right, not a privilege granted, since in many parts of the country it's a prerequisite to the pursuit of anything, Happiness included, which just happens to be a part of our Founding-
No, I'd rather they were DEPORTED like they should be.

Would you rather they not learn to drive by our rules?

Personally, since I grew up here and learning to drive is a way of life where I come from, I detest having to have someone who didn't/hasn't gotten even half of my time behind the steering wheel judging my skills for gov't approval- I see driving as a right, not a privilege granted, since in many parts of the country it's a prerequisite to the pursuit of anything, Happiness included, which just happens to be a part of our Founding-
Driving isn’t a right. Being in the US illegally isn’t a right either. How about we deport them and they can drive however they want to in their own country.

Driving isn’t a right.
Why? Were there caveats in "among these" are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness?
I didn't notice them if they are there- maybe you can point them out to me- making an activity a privilege vs being a right is a revenue source. Period. It's also a great tracking tool thereby encroaching on your 4th Amendment protection- maybe that doesn't matter to you- but, why not? Do you prefer gov't over reach in your daily life? I know I don't. And, if you advocate for others rights to be restricted how long before yours are? It's not a matter of of if, but when- where will you draw the line?

If I go to another country I need a passport.

If I go to another country to work I need a Visa or work permit.

Our laws are the same. They can't just be allowed to come and go as they please here in violation of our laws.

And then I'd probably have to use my uninsured motorist policy to pay for my damage as they are deported.
Only of they're caught-
I'd call ice to come and get them............and if they didn't have a license they would go to a local jail for driving without one.

Only question would be if ICE could get the Warrant fast enough before they post bail..............in a non sanctuary state they'd be held 48 hours and be deported.......In a Sanctuary State they'd post bail and .........well BAIL...........depends on where you live.

The Sanctuary laws are now going to the Supreme Court within the next 9 months BTW.

Then they are guilty of a hit an run crime.
And? That alone is a crime- driving without government approval is made criminal for a source of revenue which serves a dual purpose to usurp the 4th amendment-which too is criminal but ignored- why?

Driving isn’t a right.
Why? Were there caveats in "among these" are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness?
I didn't notice them if they are there- maybe you can point them out to me- making an activity a privilege vs being a right is a revenue source. Period. It's also a great tracking tool thereby encroaching on your 4th Amendment protection- maybe that doesn't matter to you- but, why not? Do you prefer gov't over reach in your daily life? I know I don't. And, if you advocate for others rights to be restricted how long before yours are? It's not a matter of of if, but when- where will you draw the line?
What are you talking about? None of those rights belong to illegals. And if you screw up as a citizen you lose some privileges as well. You don’t have a right to drive after a DUI for example.

Then they are guilty of a hit an run crime.
And? That alone is a crime- driving without government approval is made criminal for a source of revenue which serves a dual purpose to usurp the 4th amendment-which too is criminal but ignored- why?
Since when are illegals granted the rights of citizens..............

How are their rights gone when they shouldn't even be here in the first place............If the immigration laws of this country are against the 4th Amendment............Then why are they still on the books.....

You should challenge that in Court and bring that to SCOTUS.

Now in the meantime.........the Sanctuary laws are going to SCOTUS...........and it is my opinion that the Sanctuary laws will be shot down.

Prerequisite or not, it is not a right.
Why? How else do you presume one can "pursue" Happiness? Who/what "granted" another the authority to restrict Liberty?

among these are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Does that look even vaguely familiar to you?

A Thelemite, eh? "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law."

That said, we owe nothing to those who come here illegally.

Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.

Well, lists will make it easier to apprehend them later. :113:

. . . later hell.

If the Trump administration had their act together, they would have ICE posted at each of these NY DMV's, with plenty of buses fueled and ready to take them to the border.

:auiqs.jpg:

True, but there are still political considerations.

On January 20th 2020, Trump will be unchained from such nonsense. :113:
You mean, like following the Constitution and other laws?

I see that for you, English eludes capture.

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

Yeah the illegals definitely "work for you". We will see whether shit like this works for Americans, I bet it doesn't.

This needs challenged at The SCOTUS Level.
Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.

Forum List

Back