Illegals Flood Into Canada While Canada Squirms

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
With Trump consolidating power amid assurances from the loony left of imminent impeachment, Haitians and other illegals are flocking to Canada. So much so in fact that Trudeau and his government are issuing desperate statements that illegals are not wanted there.

Trump is a fucking genius! This is indeed enjoyable, A win-win for America!

Trudeau warns 'no short-cutting' in Canada's asylum process

If you're living in the U.S. and you know of any refugees, please suggest to them that they head for Canada. Canada will do a much better job of filling their needs.

Great, now we're going to have to come up with the money to build a wall along the northern border as well!

Last edited:
Canada welcomes ALL refugees, they are ready to fulfill the needs of all refugees and their families.
Canada is a country the size of the US (a good portion unusable and frozen) with the population of California. So of course they will naively take any and all immigrants illegal or not that they can.

About 20 years ago when I moved the the Czech Republic television here was showing a lot happy Gypsies in Canada. What happened next was predictable. We should extol the virtue of free stuff in Canada on Hispanic TV and Haitian radio.

Of course Canada had to slam visa controls for all Czechs.

What cracks me up is the use of the word "flood". I heard on NPR yesterday that for a couple of months they were dealing with 400-600 a week. It's now down to 150 a week. Wow what a flood.

Forum List

Back