Illegally pass a school bus............get your picture taken and a fine.

"...the grooming pool suffers a reduction..."
Whenever I read a poster suggesting 'groomer' or 'grooming'...., for some reason, I think QAnon jackass.
Am not necessarily saying IrishLass is a jackass.
It's just that the 'groomer' obsession some here display smacks of an obsession with QAnon. A QAnon fetish?
I honestly don't know which.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meantime, public school bus drivers are fascist assholes-......School bus drivers are asshole dickhead drivers

Ah yes, then there is one of the more valued contributors to USMB.
But, methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Any speculations on if...or how many.....citations the poster has received for recklessly endangering children?

I won't speculate. But am simply curious.

Cameras need to be STANDARD equipment on ALL school busses, with HD optics that are able to capture an image of a vehicle license plate.
No arguments here.

What's the downside? Who is going to fight for Child Endangerers' Rights?

Don't answer; I don't care. I am totally okay with these cameras, and ticketing and prosecution, post haste.

Idiots in a hurry who pass stopped school buses that are loading and unloading children are now starting to become equipped with cameras which will take a picture of the license plate of the car doing the violation and sending them a ticket.

More and more school buses are being equipped with the cameras, and the footage is being sent to police who issue the fines to the owners of the vehicle.

Personally? I think it's a good idea.
I saw a dude do that in a green '69 Camaro and he ended up under another bus about 4.5 seconds later. Can't say he didn't deserve it. :dunno:
Sheared the top off the whole car, he's lucky he lived.

Mostly people follow the rules and don't intentionally pass a school bus that is unloading children but idiots who are texting and talking on the phone are liable to ignore the basic safety rules until they kill themselves or someone else.

I've been driving for 45 years,
I've been driving longer than that! Used to build my own engines, cars and such. And can drive better in reverse than you probably go in drive.

and have had ZERO troublesome encounters with a school bus.
Then I guess you are lucky you don't encounter buses from the jackass school district around here. Or do you think you've met every bus driver in the world, Pinko?!

It appears that the ASSHOLE you speak of is the one in the mirror.
Damn! Are you in my backseat again, Finko? Guess you don't read well enough to realize it was nothing I did, they were all encounters with what the jackoff bus drivers did in front of me.

Forum List

Back