Illegal immigrant released by Biden administration arrested for murder in Texas

This may surprise some of you, but much of Texas used to belong to Mexico. Many of the locals and their communities never left.
Its lucky for shoeless Mexican peasants that Texas won its independence in 1836

Otherwise they would have walk all the way to Oklahoma to find a job and feed their family back in mexico

It is going to you still being wrong, you fucking idiot.
What about that pesky truth?
44A9764B-16D1-4053-94CC-0F0A67C36F80.jpeg

The law says they can't, so YOU are wrong.

Sanctuary cities are illegal too. So is an open border. So is non prosecution of criminal activity. Shall I go on?

All things that are illegal that the dems in power do nothing about.

Someone here illegally cannot vote.

Ask former Congressman Bob Dornan about his defeat in 1996 to criminal Loretta Sanchez, whose campaign explicitly sought the votes of invading foreign criminals.

She defeated Dornan by less than a thousand votes. Subsequent investigations (which were cut short) proved that there were at least seven hundred illegal votes, and very likely at least several thousand.

You claimed that laws prevent things from happening.

I PROVED to you that they don’t.

So your arguments are a fail.
I said illegal aliens can't vote in our elections. That is true. If someone commits voter fraud, that is a crime. It is illegal to steal a car. That doesn't mean no one ever steals a car, but it IS illegal.

Most illegal immigrants don't want to be anywhere near a polling station on election day.

Unkotare fills his rice bowl thanks to illegal migrants from mexico

Of course he wants open borders

?????????????????
Have you never heard that phrase before?

I cant remember where I first heard it

Maybe in a Pearl Buck novel or the film “The Sand Pebbles” but it means earn the necessities of life

Forum List

Back