Illegal immigrant released by Biden administration arrested for murder in Texas

Remember, this is exactly what the DemoKKKrats want.

View attachment 831793

EAGLE PASS, Texas — A migrant released by the Biden administration to pursue an asylum claim was arrested by Texas Rangers as a suspect in the murder of a Houston man in Eagle Pass, Texas, on Monday. According to a source within CBP, the murder suspect, Roberto Emilio Vasquez-Santamaria, a 64-year-old Peruvian national, was released by Border Patrol to a non-government shelter in the city on May 9, 2023.

Maverick County Sheriff Tom Schmerber told Breitbart Texas during an interview on Tuesday night the alleged murder occurred on Cotorra Street and Progresso Avenue in the Loma Bonita neighborhood on Monday at around 9:30 a.m. The investigation began after a man was discovered bludgeoned to death in the backyard of a home in the neighborhood. According to Sheriff Schmerber, the unnamed victim is a 40-year-old Houston man.
Put Joe Biden in prison with the scum illegal! :auiqs.jpg:

Have you never heard that phrase before?

I cant remember where I first heard it

Maybe in a Pearl Buck novel or the film “The Sand Pebbles” but it means earn the necessities of life
Why would I have a rice bowl?

Why would I have a rice bowl?

I have rice bowls. The shape is important if you want to be able to eat with chopsticks and still get everything in the bowl.

1701298650077.png

Forum List

Back