(Illegal) Immigrant detained after press conference

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Classic. Get on camera, blah, blah, blah....

Then get pulled over by ICE :clap2:

-Geaux
===============

Moments after an immigrant spoke out about her fears of deportation, she was detained by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement.

Daniela Vargas, 22, was detained by ICE agents Wednesday morning, shortly after speaking at a news conference in downtown Jackson, according to her attorney, Abby Peterson.

The news conference was hosted by local immigration attorneys, churches and the Mississippi Immigrants Rights Alliance to bring attention to families impacted by deportation.

Vargas' brother and father were detained outside their home by ICE agents in February. Vargas hid in the closet. When she was discovered by agents, she was temporarily handcuffed and then released.

Immigrant detained after press conference

-Geaux
===============

Moments after an immigrant spoke out about her fears of deportation, she was detained by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement.

Daniela Vargas, 22, was detained by ICE agents Wednesday morning, shortly after speaking at a news conference in downtown Jackson, according to her attorney, Abby Peterson.

The news conference was hosted by local immigration attorneys, churches and the Mississippi Immigrants Rights Alliance to bring attention to families impacted by deportation.

Vargas' brother and father were detained outside their home by ICE agents in February. Vargas hid in the closet. When she was discovered by agents, she was temporarily handcuffed and then released.

It's a he/she! Looks like pajama boy.

636239760608605609-AP17060697479574.jpg

Send illegals back "in the shadows" then homos back "in the closet."

Peace and quiet in my time?!

:dance:

-Geaux
===============

It's a he/she! Looks like pajama boy.

636239760608605609-AP17060697479574.jpg

Send illegals back "in the shadows" then homos back "in the closet."

Peace and quiet in my time?!

:dance:
Like I know..... WTF is that? Another example of poor upbringing

Glad it was sent back to TJ or whatever card board box it came from

-Geaux

-Geaux
===============

There is either ignorant or willful conflation in the press between legal and illegal immigrant. Using term "illegal immigrant" is misleading, since someone being illegally here is not an immigrant, just an illegal.

I said it so many times before, and I am saying it again: Everything that leftards are trying to push for is based on a lie or on a false premise. Having said that, when media says "immigrant detained" their goal is to portray that government did something bad, or unjust. That's both, a lie, and a false premise.

Removing illegals from the country is neither bad, nor unjust, it's an action required by the laws on books and I applaud it.

Forum List

Back